Don't tell me then that TA doesn't work - page 8

Bicus:
Reshetov, stop being rude.

Bicus, stop talking rubbish and rinse your eyes with compote and read carefully the definition of "Technical Analysis".

Bicus:

So, by pure TA, you will open an order when the MA(5) is broken in a flat, and when the MA(100) is broken in a trend.

When you pass the EA through the tester, it will adjust the value of the period, for example, equal to 30. I.e. in both flat and trend, the order will be opened when the MA(30) is broken.

So where is the TA here?

As far as I understand, DG does not optimise the MA in your case, it only filters the MA breakout signals that lead to a profit at two completely different optimisation points. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reshetov:

For the very gifted, a quote from Wikipedia:

Technical analysis is the prediction of future price movements based on an analysis of past price movements. It is based on a time series analysis of prices.

Holy words. Is it really that hard to learn?

my program is showing a loss, reduced stops to 50, still a loss...too bad... I was already hoping the grail was in my hands ((

Svinozavr:
Holy words. How hard can it be to learn?

Is it so hard to read on, in your favourite f...pedia:

While many technical analysts believe that their technique gives them an advantage over other bidders, not all researchers share this belief. Technical analysis of price charts in the past does not allow us to guess the "reversal points" of prices in the future, and when prices develop in an already known direction, thechanalysis gives a simple "buy and hold" strategy.

Among the critics of thechanalysis there are quite a few successful investors. For example, Warren Buffett says the following: "I realised that technical analysis doesn't work when I turned the price charts 'upside down' and got the same result." Peter Lynch gives an even sharper assessment: "The price charts are great for predicting the past.

Is it difficult to read up to the place "Terms and Methods":

Primary Information:

• The price at which trades are made
  • Trading volume and liquidity of a security or currency
  • Supply and demand of the market, these values are given by the market monitor

Lagging (or inertial) information:

• "Japanese candlesticks", which show volatility, or "price spread".
  • Moving Average - lagging line, indicating the direction of a long-term trend
  • Convergence and divergence method - searching for intersection points of "fast" and "slow" average lines
  • Alligator (stock market) - search for divergence points on the basis of three lagging averages

Market speed and acceleration (first and second derivatives of the price):

• Momentum - analysis of the speed and direction of price changes (first derivative, "change over time")
  • Stochastic indicator - analysis of acceleration of price changes (the second derivative or "speed up")
  • RSI Relative Strength Index - comparing the rate of growth and the rate of decline of the price within the selected time interval

Other indicators:

• Trend Lines
  • Bollinger Lines
  • Support/resistance
  • Open Interest
  • Volume Weighted
  • Price and Volume Directionality
  • Accumulation/Distribution Index
  • MACD
  • Analysis of Option Levels
  • Ishimoku indicator
  • Wave Symmetry Method
  • Market sentiment indicators

It's hard to understand that all this stuff has never worked, doesn't work and will never work! What the ...fuck time series analysis. When I register on this pedium and write the right words about TA.

tempico:
My program is showing a loss, reduced stops to 50, still a loss...too bad... I was already hoping the grail was in my hands ((

Ha-ha-ha.

What did you expect from a co-optimised councillor? Manna from heaven?

Reshetov:

Bicus, stop talking rubbish and rinse your eyes with compote and read carefully the definition of "Technical Analysis".

"If you are so clever, show me your money".

So, Mr. boor, let's continue this discussion when you become a millionaire.

EURUSD 1H 10/1999-02/2011

+5700$

Bicus:

"If you are so clever, show me your money".

So, Mr boor, let's continue this discussion when you become a millionaire.

Well then you have no chance of that continuing, millionaires are not used to talking to those who are looking for "cent brokers" with 0.001 lots)

))) This is the moment to seize the initiative...

What's up, Serge, you got it? I'm already so bored I don't even want to tell you about it. I don't even want to go for a swim...

TA is first and foremost ANALYSIS. By definition it can only be about something that has already happened...

And me, ...., Vika is not an authority! So much for... source...

))) I go there myself sometimes and sometimes...))

I don't know if I should go on... Or to a separate fludoworld...

Reason: