Don't tell me then that TA doesn't work - page 3

By the way Yuri, I understand that the main thing in this software is the way to optimize and what TC to optimize in principle does not matter, right? So here is a question. Is it possible to apply this method of optimization for your own TS and how to do it? I am ready to participate in testing the product, with full results, comments, etc.

NTH:

The key words are 'Generates the process itself'. For example: take triple (1-2-3) break of the 2nd wave - entry, stop above / below the base of the 2nd (depending on direction) - this is a signal. I.e. the process itself generates a signal and is a signal flow through some prism (like in the example). When optimizing on a selected area on the chart, the characteristics (input parameters) of the signal generated by the process start fitting. For example: In the same triplet on the selected section of the chart there are 10 profitable signals and 10 unprofitable signals in total 0! But in 10 profitable signals the price did not pass more than 50% of the distance to the stop. The optimizer saw that and optimized it, and it turned out to be a plus.

Yes, you can say that these new input parameters can be taken as a new prism and this signal is also generated by the process, but this signal is fitted to a specific section. That's the difference. I.e. TA does not imply fitting: take an instrument (let's say - a triplet) open a graph and off you go.

In other words you can take any two muvings of any liquid instrument, and earn - it is a matter of time literally, because any TA in its pure form will give drawdowns.

So, in your view, TA is something that is born in the depths of your imagination (e.g. a pattern that actually exists exactly 50% of the time) and optimisation is the same thing, but done by a machine.

tempico:

yes...one more thing...in step 3 the program writes that the test is unprofitable and starts to close and open the terminal in a loop

The stage looping is fixed in the latest version 1.0.1

Download the new version from the download page http://gold-dust.info/ru/downloads

nikelodeon:

So here's the question. Is it possible to apply this optimization method for your own TS, and how to do it? Ready to participate in product testing, with full result statements, comments, etc.

Can. Gold-dust.mql source code is open. Insert your TS, optimize it and test it on OOS. But you have to optimize and test it manually, because the program is designed to prevent the possibility to make changes and additions to the source code.

If manual testing will be successful at OOS, then you can plug your TS into the program to automate the process. If there are no positive test results, then there is nothing to talk about.

Tantrik:
That's right you put it out there!, and the next versions improved 2,3,4,5 can be distributed for a fee (you need bread and butter!)
nikelodeon:
Yuri, confess what's the catch???? The tests are quite impressive. Why robust theme and free as a gift to all....Not enough rooms in flat for money????

As soon as something good comes along, "good advisers" come out of all the cracks with recommendations on "where to put the money".

Somehow I will figure out on my own without snot-noses on what to make money on: selling the program or on the use of its results.

Demi:

You started off very aggressively and with insults...

Yes, it is. With all due respect it reminds me of a typical antics of a boy who found another gr. ))
nikelodeon:
Is it possible to apply this method of optimisation to your own TS, and how to do it...?
I do not understand the main thing, but which TC is optimized by the program itself?

denis_orlov:

...the typical antics of a youngster who has found another gr. ))
I didn't understand the main thing, what kind of TC is the program itself optimizing?
Typical fluderasty: he still does not know what it is about, but his opinion of the TC and its author has already expressed.

denis_orlov:
... I don't understand the main point, which TC is optimised by the programme itself?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131739

What does the functionality of the TA have to do with it?

For any of his most dull methods, it is possible to find a stretch of history and a generated sample in which the results will be chocolate. So what? They may or may not work in the future.

Reshetov:
Typical fluderasty: still doesn't know what it's about, but has already expressed his opinion about the TS and its author.

I don't have to say anything, you're doing just fine on your own ))

Thanks, rulabs ,the answer is clear.

Reason: