Don't tell me then that TA doesn't work - page 5

Demi:

You just want to talk? Open the book, the graphical methods section, the head and shoulders figure, and read the set of steps that need to be taken to make a profit. Identification, breakout, opening a position, etc.

Fucking wikipedia should be torn down! It's a wide-open area for everyone to poke around in.

That's nice!

And you've done all this, tested it and concluded that it's a dud?

May I enquire about the results?

the results are deplorable. Grief and tears. Plague, pestilence and devastation

I have found the gift of silence. Looking...

Demi:
the results are deplorable. Woe and tears. Plague, pestilence and devastation.

Right. Before you can say that any method is a wretched one, you should first test it, oddly enough.

Otherwise there will be plague, pestilence and devastation.

Svinozavr:
I have found the gift of silence. Looking...

hide. That's Spiderkas. I can't hold out much longer.

paukas:

Right. Before you can say that any method is dreary, you should check it out first, oddly enough.

have you checked?

paukas:

Right. Before you can say that any method is dreary, you should check it out first, oddly enough.

In fact, strange as it may seem, I think graphic methods are what almost everyone has checked in the beginning of TA

Demi:

In fact, strangely enough, I think graphical methods are what almost everyone checked at the beginning of TA.

How did you check, by eye? You need a code to check it. For example, a level breakout can be checked quite easily.

paukas:

How did you check, by eye? You need a code to check.

Do you have the code to check such graphical shapes? Bring it on. I thought such patterns were extremely difficult to algorithmise. Hats off to you.

Demi:

Do you have code to check such graphical figures? Put it out there. I thought such patterns were extremely difficult to algorithmize. Hats off to you.

Well, all figures are made up of segments. For example GP: +a-a+b-b+a-a, where b>a.

Reason: