Don't tell me then that TA doesn't work - page 6

Demi:
The results are bad. Woe and tears. Plague, pestilence and devastation.
Demi:

Do you have the code to check such graphical figures? Do you have it? I thought such patterns were extremely difficult to algorithmise.

There's yet another flounder in the making. First he lies and says he's tested it and gets bad results, then he says there's no code to test it.

That's the kind of scumbag that shits on the forum.

Reshetov:

There's yet another flounder in the making. First he bullshits that he allegedly checked and got bad results, then he reports that there is no code to check it.

This is the kind of scum-suckers who crap on the forum.

Listen to you, Reshetov, as all around you are nothing but flunkies and all they do is crap. How do you live among such trash?

The method is fine, Reshetov is good, certainly not a cheapskate. Those who don't get the point should learn the basics.

"I smashed all my forehead into rubble

On the beginning of all beginnings..." BG

The gaff - you can have it on me...

Demi:

You, Reshetov, listen to you as all you are surrounded by are litterbugs and all they do is crap. How do you live among such trash?

I'm not the only one around me who is a luder and a boor, you can meet normal people too. If you consider yourself a bully, it does not mean that everyone else should fall into the same category. Don't try to put everyone in the same category.

Reshetov:
I'm not the only one around here who's a freeloader or a boor, there are normal people too. If you consider yourself a boor, it does not mean that everyone else should fall into the same category. Don't try to put everyone in the same category.

I'd like to rip the balls off that faggot who bullied you as a child, Jura!

You've made such a man so bitter. Eh!

Reshetov:
I'm not only surrounded by looters and bums, there are normal people around too. If you consider yourself a boor, it doesn't mean that everyone else should fall into the same category. Don't try to put everyone in the same category.
)))

"Let's get down to business after all."

FION:
The method is fine, Reshetov is good, certainly not a cheapskate. Those who don't get the point should learn the basics.

+1

NTH:

"Let's get down to business after all."

Now the computer does the job - everything is automatic. However, the heaviest tasks remain on the trader's shoulders:

1. Pressing the "Seek Money" button in the programme

2. To withdraw this very dough from the deposit

Reason: