Don't tell me then that TA doesn't work - page 4

I will flip a coin and thus generate long/short position signals and on some artificial sample and historical section and forward test and individual instrument the results will be excellent.

Demi:

What does that have to do with the performance of TA?

For any of his most dull methods, it is possible to find a stretch of history and a generated sample in which the results will be chocolate. So what? They may or may not work in the future.

Please list the methods in order of diversification.

open up the "classical" TA books and find, for example, candlestick analysis. All sorts of samurai, stars, etc. And also head-shoulders, tail-ass, etc.

Demi:
Open up the "classical" TA books and find, for example, candlestick analysis. All sorts of samurai, stars, etc. And also head-shoulders, tail-ass, etc.

Ok, let's simplify the question. You talked about methods. Name at least one.

Preferably the most dopey one.

Yes, I realise it's vast and boundless. And there's more.......

I'm not doubting that. The example was - for anything you can find a quote history where the method is GRALEM

paukas:

OK, let's simplify the question. You talked about methods. Name one.

Preferably the most dopey one.

OK, let's simplify the question - a graphic head-shoulder figure. So?

Demi:

OK, let's simplify the question - a graphic head-shoulder figure. So?
It's not a method. It's just a figure. Where's the method?

this is the graphical method. Add a couple more figures if there are not enough

Demi:
This is the graphical method. Add a few more figures if there are not enough

Method (from Greek μέθοδος - way) is a systematic set of steps, actions to be taken in order to solve a certain problem or achieve a certain goal.

So, where is the method? What shall we do?

You just want to talk? Open the book, the graphical methods section, the head and shoulders figure, and read the set of steps that need to be taken to make a profit. Identification, breakout, opening a position, etc.

Fucking wikipedia should be torn down! It's a wide-open area for everyone to poke around in.

Reason: