Forex trading, does it make sense? - page 6

lol101:

You're funny)))

Woof-woof-woof!!!

lol)))

I'm afraid to even ask... Excuse me, are you a female dog?

granit77:
I'm afraid to even ask... Excuse me, are you a female dog?
tactfully:)

granit77:
I'm afraid to ask... Excuse me, are you a female dog?

What's so surprising? Look at the way the girl on her Ava is lighting a cigarette and doing the hops...

P.S. Sorry about the slang. Boo-ha-ha-ha-ha.

sever30:
tactfully:)

I'd say diplomatically, top notch! :)

so neatly called with a...

IgorM:

The decision was made the moment I heard the word Forex ;)

What do you get from currenex? I have been watching CME and also the options, I tried to analyse them, but imho it is the same chaos and no new information to predict for at least one day ;)

It's not about keeping an eye on kotier, it's about being able to trade according to fair rules. If we have stack, we can start with front-running or spread (which is less realistic due to technical difficulties, in order to keep the spread it is better to have a cable from our company roughly plugged straight into carrenex server - Saks will not allow that impudence). It's easy to get hooked up. My London office offered me 0.2 pips commission, but I was asked for volumes and large initial deposit. I've been looking at it for a year now. I have my own problems - there is no uploading from the terminal. My respect goes to MT4, it is the most convenient in this respect. My friend may be a trader on the chart - I have no other options...

torgash:
It's not about the relentless observation of the cotier, but the ability to trade by fair rules. If we have stack we can start with fronting or spread (which is less realistic because of technical difficulties, in order to keep the spread it is better to have a cable from our company roughly plugged straight into carrenex server- Saks will not miss such impudence). It's easy to get hooked up. My London office offered me 0.2 pips commission, but I was asked for volumes and large initial deposit. I've been looking at it for a year now. I have my own problems - there is no uploading from the terminal. My respect goes to MT4, it is the most convenient in this respect. My friend may try to trade on the chart using Martin, I have no other options...

I read this post and did not understand it the first time (it seems to be written in Russian, albeit with an incomprehensible mixture). I noticed a strange peculiarity. The photo avatar or other signs of an adult "uncles" - the bazar they have worse than the minors through a word phrase "got it, shorter. I want to ask you, torgash, no offence, sorry, just out of curiosity, is it a life complex or something else.

abolk:

... is a life complex or otherwise.

It's ten years of trading

torgash:
That's ten years of trading

hard years - no development

abolk:

hard years - no development
What kind of development - ploughing, ploughing and ploughing... But the bots are getting in the way, you can't take the plough against the tractor any more

torgash:
What a development - ploughing, ploughing and ploughing... But the bots are getting in the way, you can't take it with a plough against the tractor any more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHo3Jc6la10
Reason: