Forex trading, does it make sense? - page 4

alsu:

As they say in a famous joke - the main thing is not to be afraid))))

In general, you have the wrong forum, it's like programming and trading strategies are discussed here ...

On the subject, there is an old joke in this thread: From a conversation between two traders.

-- You know, you're so good. You have been on the stock exchange for one year, and you've already made a million. How did you do that?

-- Very easy, when I started, I had two million!

Of course there are different brokerage houses!

alexnickname:

-- Very simply, when I started I had two million!

+502.4

IgorM:

if it works where is the profit?

it works on forex too, but on history )))))))))))

next week's forecast for Gasprom is to drop from the current 200 to 190... that's a 5% profit... for the shorts

Rossi:

next week forecast for Gasprom - to go down from the current 200p to 190p... that's a 5% profit... for the shorties

Did you write Gasprom on purpose? - so there won't be any claims?

OK, in general credit, but here's a trivial question - when? OK, not even so - will not go up? or first up and then somewhere else, and if it is once again 200, then 190?

you see, the levels, where the price will go, even in hardly predictable Forex, I've found with high probability, but in what sequence the price will go, i.e. first up by 50 pips, then down by 100 pips OR first down by 50 pips, then up by 150 pips - I cannot predict anything ;)

Rossi:

next week's forecast for Gasprom is to drop from the current 200 to 190... that's a 5% profit... for the shorties...
You got it? I mean where is the stop?

IgorM:

and this is the sequence in which the price will go

Yeah, and there are paradoxes about it - in a slightly descending market, buying is more profitable than selling... Go figure. So the guessing of the general trend direction means almost nothing in terms of earning money.

They screw you up from time to time but you have to take it for granted. Then you start working with foreign banks that offer brokerage services with no leverage and only margin.

Cod:

And there are paradoxes in this situation - in a slightly descending market purchases appear to be more profitable than sales... Go figure. So, guessing the general direction of the trend means almost nothing in terms of making money.

it's not a paradox, it is the market, it works that way - only an obvious pattern emerges on the current day, you can't go by this prediction, but the daily moving range (High-Low) will be passed, if not in time for trading sessions, then at night flat - like no trading, but the price goes even without big players

xoxol - thanks, but you are repeating a certain truth, at the present stage even in DC you can feel comfortable until you double the deposit, then a separate program of requotes with manual quoting ;)

paukas:
Do you have a tooth? I mean, where's the stop?

I don't give a tooth... Such a picture on the half-hour - for a fall, on the day - a kind of sideways, even an uptrend... The signal to exit the position - not a stop, but the return crossover of the wagons - to buy... and while it is to sell...

Rossi:

I don't give a toot... this picture at half an hour is for a fall, on the days it is a kind of sideways, even an uptrend... The signal to exit the position - not a stop, but the reverse crossover of the wagons - to buy... and while it is to sell...

so can I...
Reason: