Forex trading, does it make sense? - page 5

Gaspar., try to dispense with the advertising. Your post has been deleted, and there is no link below.

А что думаете на счёт банков которые предоставляют данные услуги, мне кажется это всё равно надёжнее должно быть, и денег у них должно быть больше чем у ДЦ, так что вероятность кидалова ниже. Пока тестирую второй день МТ4 [web address deleted by moderator], пока всё нравится.

Mathemat:

Gaspar., try to avoid advertising. Your post has been deleted, and there is no link below.

I'm sorry, my bad, but if I want people's opinions on a particular organisation, how can I do that?

Gaspar.:

... how do I do it?
Without breaking the rules of the forum.

tara:
without violating the rules of the forum.

Of course I do not want to violate anything, but how exactly should I do it, here's let's say I want to name an organization about which I want to know the opinion of others, should I write it in a clumsy way so that it differs from the original name or what? I do not want to advertise it, and do not say like open an account here or something like that

Gaspar.:

Of course you don't want to break anything...
Discussions about brokers are forbidden and that says it all. The problem is that you want to advertise not only your Expert Advisor and website, but also your partner's broker. You want to advertise not only your EA, but also your broker's website.

granit77:
and here you are already on the verge of being banned.

Oh how scary, you'd think after a ban your life would be over. I am not trying to advertise anyone, if there is nothing to discuss then delete a thread you kind of moderator. I think if it is not a branch you just delete the message, you do not have enough foul language on you and education does not allow

Gaspar., chill out. Life certainly isn't over, but it's a valuable resource and it's irrational to lose access to it because of some stupidity.

You have read the rules and registered on the forum, so you agree with the rules. Find workarounds that do not violate them. You can ask in person, you can find other forums, etc.

Gaspar.:

Oh how scary, you'd think life would be over after a ban. I am not trying to advertise anyone, if you can not discuss anything here, delete a thread you like a moderator. I think if not a thread you just delete the message, foul language is not enough for you and education does not allow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLOMUE2LiQU&feature=related

Gaspar.:

Oh how scary, you'd think life would be over after a ban...
That's all right. It's not a week.

granit77:
It's not a big deal. It's not a week.

You're funny)))

Woof, woof, woof!!!

lol)))

Reason: