Forex trading, does it make sense? - page 2

Mathemat:

You must have done it in a month? Well, then yes, there really is no point in going to the DC Forum.

By golly, I begin to understand the famous excuse of some brokerage companies: "Deposit growth rate is beyond all reasonable limits". Just for everyone who wants to use weaknesses of algorithms of quote filtering and get into DC's pocket...

No, no, I am not a brokerage company employee, do not even think about it!

The title of the topic is gag reflex, but I would still like to point out the following:

Ratings of PAMM-accounts for example on Al. So there are also PAMM-accounts on top places with "Deposit growth rate that has exceeded all reasonable limits" 700% per year for example. So it is necessary to consider investors who are connected to such accounts at which initial deposits may exceed for example 1000$.

Do they get paid or do they all get screwed?

paukas:
Shift! :))

Hello man cool beard !!! )

fozi:

Hello man cool beard !!! )
And to you our big shalom!

ForAll:

Aren't you afraid of getting banned?

alsu:
Aren't you afraid of getting banned?
Probably really shouldn't break it. Took it down. And you should correct the quote, please.

fozi: Ratings of PAMM-accounts for example on Al. So, there are also PAMM-accounts on top places have "Deposit growth rate, which has exceeded all reasonable limits" 700% per year for example, as it is necessary to consider investors who are connected to such accounts at which the initial deposits can greatly exceed for example $ 1000.

Do they get paid somehow or do they all get screwed?

700% a year is still quite reasonable, by the way. I have estimated - it turns out that with a lot, proportional to the deposit, one has to make only 19% per month. 1.19^12 = 8.064.

But Anton Trefilov - yeah... ...he's a real hothead. That was an unreasonable interest. But investors were happy there too.

Gaspar.:

Well, maybe some people are not afraid to just give away their money, but for me it is at the very least unpleasant. And I do not think I made a mistake with the forum, because in fact, why sit there to program something, create trading strategies, if in the end it can end up a scam. We do not have any clues as to the purpose of the program, we are not sure of the purpose. If they do not know what to do with it, they do not know what to do with it. Please drop me a line.

Many people write for the reward, many people just like hobbies without an end goal ... and others know more than others think ...

Gaspar.:

This is a question that, sooner or later, everyone who is confronted with the phora comes to,

But the very question "flying" is like asking: Why a man is born if he is going to die one way or another ...

In general, you're right, forex is earned only by those who cheat, namely, brokers and coders)))

lol101:

This is a question that, sooner or later, everyone who is confronted with the phora comes to,

But the question itself is "letharic", it's like asking why a man is born if he's going to die anyway...

But you're right, forex earns only those who cheat, namely, brokers and coders)).

I think the question is not "lethargic", but lethargic, and this fundamentally changes the case ... (it will be time to think about where to get the money for the next dept).

Boo-ha-ha-ha-ha.

P.S. You should go straight to the annals. Think about it... :-)))

Roman.:

I don't think the question is "lethargic" but lethargic, which makes all the difference... (will have time to think about where to get the money for the next dep).

Boo-ha-ha-ha-ha.

P.S. You should be in the annals right away. Think about it... :-)))

Who has what hurts, that's what he talks about....

lol)))

Reason: