Forex trading, does it make sense? - page 10

granit77: I'd think about it, a week would be enough.
It was enough for me, too, when I got banned (it was an automatic IP ban).

LeoV:
Give us a definition of "little by little trading". ))

small amount. no more than $1,000

ZZZEROXXX: A small amount. No more than $1,000.

What kind of lot?

LeoV:

What kind of lot?

Well, that's a matter of how strong your genitals are and how plum-resistant your strategy is. 0.01 to 0.1 is my guess ;)

ZZZEROXXX:

I'm not sure how much money you plan to make from $1,000 a month or a year, for instance.)
How much you plan to earn from $ 1000 a month or a year, for example? I mean to distinguish earnings from fun or idle pastime. If you define it, then you can decide if Forex makes sense or not, you can fight with brokerage companies or not.

Gaspar.:

I've been trading on the forex market for a little over a year now. I've been trying to build my forex trading system like everybody else. But that's not the point, lately I keep coming across different forums and stuff on the Internet where people write about their success in trading, how they make a few thousands from a small amount, for example 100 quid and as soon as they try to withdraw the money they simply get dumped. After that they trade on the demo account for some time, and if everything is good, they open a real account and start cutting. And then the question arises of itself, what is the point in it, even after going through such a complicated way to create TS, you eventually risk just to be cheated, because so many people write about it that just horror. I know you can not point the finger here, but people are not stupid enough to understand who we are talking about. They also do not know how to find a way out of this situation when the result is one, either you sink or you earn and you end up getting dumped. People come to Forex not for the adrenaline, but to make money and gain financial stability in the future. It turns out that even if everything is good in technical part of trading, it is not a guarantor of stable earnings, or any earnings at all, so before even trying to create TS you have to try to find a good brokerage company, otherwise the need to create TS disappears by itself and there is no sense to spend so much time in front of the monitor. If I'm a beginner I cannot find any unbiased information, I will be very grateful if someone from the locals will help me to choose the best one.

There is no money in the Internet, 50% of them bet on buy, the rest on sell, i.e. they play against each other (unfortunate friends).

If you have a local brokerage company and you have a 50% chance to win, spread is 3%, you will loose your deposit in 30 entries.

There are deviations.

ZZZEROXXX: Well, that's how strong your genitals are and your strategy is resistant to failure. 0.01 to 0.1 is my guess ;)

Do you think it is possible to earn at such risks? )))

sergeyas:
How much are you planning to earn from $1000 per month or per year? I mean to distinguish earning from entertainment or idle pastime. If you define it, then you can decide whether Forex makes sense or not, whether to fight with a brokerage company or not.

$100 per month - $500 per six months - I think it is realistic.

LeoV:

So you think it's possible to make money at these risks? )))

I suspect that the risks depend more not on the share of capital in trading positions, as they are written in smart books, but on the characteristics of the strategy

Forex trading, does it make sense?

How are you guys doing? Are you sane?

Did I give it to the right... Or did I give it to the wrong person?

Reason: