Forex trading, does it make sense? - page 13

ZZZEROXXX: I think the correlation here is non-linear, and the correlation is more likely to be inverse. And everything else is a scam.

Yes, but then why do you say with such confidence that by spending 5 minutes you can earn $100 per month? )))

LeoV:

Yes, but then why do you claim with such confidence that by spending 5 minutes of your time you can earn $100 a month? )))

I'm not claiming for sure. it's not always the case for everyone. i'm just saying you should strive for it or not waste time on it at all.

FreeLance:

You're confusing cause and effect. It seems to me.

Why should you be cheated - you are already paying the money back.

But ask Slava and other "pipshooters".

I think you will see "non-market" quotes and "unfair" "cheating" from the trader's side...

;)

Maybe one should gain experience in order to advise someone to do something.

But it is true no one forbids to share emotions, I`m Yours too, I`m happy here - "no broker has ever screwed me over"... and so on.

Well, maybe I didn't put it that way. I've spent enough money there, I'd rather buy something good. I have experience in the game. And I have experience of profitable trading too, but I consider it as simple luck, in terms of the overall balance I am still at a big loss. I have tried all systems of tehanalysis up and down, and fucked every one of them, none of them works. There are no trends. There is a sharp movement at the moment of news release, but I do not know in what direction and by how much and at what time. I have never lost profit, I always see what caused that loss and I understand it is because of my own mistakes, not because of dozens of bullies. By the way I have no reason to defend DTs, and it does not matter for me (to quote from a movie) "will they live forever or will they die this second". And why I actually commented on the topicstarter, because I was confused by the fact that he considers the main problem not trading itself, not creating a profitable system, not working on yourself, but finding an honest brokerage house and trading only on the demo. The problem is not because of dealer's intrigues but because of impossibility to create a profitable system. I agree, since I'm not making profit on Forex, I have no right to make comments about this type of activity. So be it.

Freelance, I understand you are professional trader? I'm tired of being a loser. If you tell me on what fact, on what system, on what theory it is possible to make money on forex, and I will make them at any brokerage house, at the most rotten and the most thievish and the most catering, even at a goddamn amusement arcade.

ZZZEROXXX: I'm just saying that it's something to strive for or not to waste time on.

Is it something to strive for? ))) Are you kidding me? )))

The aim should be at least to invest a million dollars and get 100% a year. That is the goal. A desire to receive 100 dollars for 5 minutes of work - it's not a desire, it's so, "change in pockets to steal. )))

LeoV:

Is that what you strive for? ))) Are you kidding me? )))

The aim should be at least to invest a million dollars and get 100% a year. That is the goal. A desire to receive 100 dollars for 5 minutes of work - it's not a desire, it's so, "change in pockets to steal. )))

+1

alexey15:

Maybe I didn't put it that way. I've spent enough money there, I'd rather buy something good. I've got experience. I have the experience of profitable trading too, but I consider it as mere luck, because my overall balance is still a big loss. I have tried all systems of tehanalysis up and down, and fucked every one of them, none of them works. There are no trends. There is a sharp movement at the moment of news release, but I do not know in what direction and by how much and at what time. I have never lost profit, I always see what caused this loss and I understand it is because of my own mistakes, not because of dealers' machinations. By the way I have no reason to defend DTs, and it does not matter for me (to quote from a movie) "will they live forever or will they die this second". And why I actually commented on the topicstarter, because I was confused by the fact that he considers the main problem not trading itself, not creating a profitable system, not working on yourself, but finding an honest brokerage house and trading only on the demo. The problem is not because of dealer's intrigues but because of impossibility to create a profitable system. I agree, since I'm not making profit on Forex, I have no right to make comments about this type of activity. So be it.

Freelance, I understand you are a professional trader? I have been working on this for years and I am tired of being a loser. Tell me on what fact, on what system, on what theory it is possible to make money on the Forex, and I will make them at any brokerage house, at the most rotten and thieving and the most canteen, even at a goddamn amusement arcade.

you wouldn't believe it.

Although x3...

Money must be made without greed.

That's the first requirement for MM.

Money is not an end in itself.

Read about Prezewalski, his sources of finance for his expeditions... and his remark to his wife about the fur coat.

;)

FreeLance:

Money is not an end in itself.

What do you mean, not an end in itself? I mean, in life, yes, it's not an end in itself. But in work, money is the only goal. If I had money without a job, I would never work in my life. Would I waste my time and my health on it? When I find happiness in being with my family as much as possible. Work (I don't mean forex, because as you understand forex doesn't give me money yet, it only takes it away, I mean my real job) makes me be away from my family and for that I hate this job. Work can't be loved, it can't bring positive emotions, etc. (imho of course), the only positive thing a job can bring is money. You could spend this time for other things, for example for sport. Although, things are not so smooth with sports either. Sport (also imho) can't be fun either. It gives us strength (in one form or another) but for that strength we have to pay with blood and sweat... and with our precious time. So I hate sports too to be honest. That's the way life works. I hate work but I work for money, I hate sports but I train for strength. I love... Love vodka but have no right to drink it as vodka makes us weak and alienates us from our family, as a result I love drinking but I don't drink. I like to just be with my family but I am not with them as I have to spend time at work. Everywhere else is a bummer... ;-))

alexey15:

How - not an end in itself? I mean, in life, yes, it's not an end in itself. But in work, money is the only goal. If I had money without work, I would never work in my life. Would I waste my time and my health on it? When I find happiness in being with my family as much as possible. Work (I don't mean forex, because as you understand forex doesn't give me money yet, it only takes it away, I mean my real job) makes me be away from my family and for that I hate this job. Work can't be loved, it can't bring positive emotions, etc. (imho of course), the only positive thing a job can bring is money. You could spend this time for other things, for example for sport. Although, things are not so smooth with sports either. Sport (also imho) can't be fun either. It gives us strength (in one form or another) but we have to pay for that strength in blood and sweat... and with our precious time. So I hate sports too to be honest. That's the way life works. I hate work but I work for money, I hate sports but I train for strength. I love... Love vodka but have no right to drink it as vodka makes us weak and alienates us from our family, as a result I love drinking but I don't drink. I like to just be with my family but I am not with them as I have to spend time at work. Everywhere else is a bummer... ;-))

Don't work... Or stop working.

After all, the root of 'work' is slave!

Just work hard once in a while...

;)

Dreaming is easy and pleasant.

Thinking is hard and difficult.

(c) Ushinsky

LeoV:

Is that what you strive for? ))) Are you kidding me? )))

Forex? In your kitchen? invest 1 million quid? I'm afraid you have to be kidding. With that kind of money it makes no sense to deal with Forex. it makes sense to trade on real exchanges, and do without Kuksar nonsense.
Reason: