FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 60

Forex is not just about speculation. A country's exports can be in one currency, imports in another. Tax payments in the local currency, for example, when we have them the ruble strengthens because taxes are paid in rubles. Or here is an example. Large investors want to invest in Japanese securities. They would buy only for yen. Naturally, the yen will go up.

Probably, partly, that is why forex is illogical. When it needs to go up it goes down and vice versa. That is, on one side currency flows in and out of the country and on the other side speculation, which is already secondary.

lactone:

This is where it gets contentious.

Let me try to explain.

For example, a year ago, when the ruble began to fall, but was still at 36r per quid, the guys at the RF Central Bank estimated that the weighted rate, which they would be satisfied with, would be 45r/bucks.

And so, for example, you decided to buy a quid at 40p. You entered the market. Who will be your counterparty? THE CENTRAL BANK OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION? Why would they do that, because they decided that they would smother the panic on the approaches to 45, that is they put limits on the sale of the dollar from 43 and up to 46 (for example).

Eventually, the rate will become 45 (if the Central Bank does not change its decision), but here is the most interesting in this interval.

And here, there are two options for those who will be your counterparties:

1) Limit orders of other participants, which is what your request will be triggered by.

2) Limit orders of other participants, which your trade will be triggered by your trade request plus a global MM who will act as your counterparty in case the other participants' limits are not enough (and if he wants to be your counterparty).

Zogman:

i respect you very much and thanks for the book many times !

He has a good book and he will get the job done.

ps

But you see, I was right - your theories are wrong - it is now well documented.

You thought there was no buyer, but I opened your eyes that there is a buyer - it's me )))))))))))))))))))

The only way to deny it is to try to prove that I do not have a single ruble or dollar - that would certainly be a serious argument against me ))))). There is a ruble and a dollar and a pound and a lion and a shekel - but I do not agree about the shekel)))))))))

Guys, I know it all, who owes what, may or may not, and you make assumptions.

Vizard_:

Since 10g the tics have been building up... Nestradamus will be upset again)))

I don't get it... Where's Senya gone?))) I'm worried...)))

I'm used to this kind of bummer by now...

Where's the mighty Stolnik gone? Washing himself in a bathhouse, or in an ambush?

Dmitry Chepik:

I've been trying to get a feel for volumes, futures, and options for two years now, but so far I have only one opinion! For two years I've been trying to get a taste of real volumes and options, but so far, my opinion is that it's bullshit! A big buck may exit the market at any time!
It's all bullshit! It's purposeful misinformation and misdirection.

That's right, trade on sticks))))

I'm only happy with such conclusions)))

Vizard_:
The Chinese have been buying up the Amer for a long time...

Another country's Central Bank cannot have quid)))

Japan's central bank has been selling the yen for seashells for a couple of years now))))))

Dmitry Chepik:

I was looking for some kind of clue, some level, but all in vain and past it! And no one has demonstrated and proved the contrary so far....

Just empty blah-blah-blah... In the spirit of Yusuf....and at the end of it, a 1.5k c.u. plum advisor, )))))

Oooooh, you need to prove, show, teach? No money?

Zogman:

Rena, look, you seem like a normal man,

It's either the normal way or the no way, I told you I don't need that kind of shit... I don't need such bullshit as "between the lines" - I asked you in black and white...

I even explained why - here's the great Strenge as an example - he thought he knew everything and started to spell it out - he was caught at fault - and so will anyone else, it's just that when you didn't spell it out no one caught you,

you also tried to teach me about mmm - it turns out you don't know shit ...

why do I need to know between the lines that are wrong, huh?

and let's not fuck each other over the little things, huh?

Which one you didn't spell out for 100 pages here?

Guys, my mistake was starting these conversations here, trade on sticks and moons.

Dmitry Chepik:
Everything's been found for a long time, but there's no limit to perfection! So I went into the thicket... ...after listening to the "authorities" and there's nothing there... If it were that easy, all traders would be millionaires, or what! BILLIONDERS!

Vasya, how did you get in there? I looked through the window and there were a lot of incomprehensible words and numbers, I looked a couple of times, didn't understand anything, got scared and ran away))))

To understand something, you have to gather as much information as possible, systematize it and draw conclusions. Have you done that, have you got a notebook written out from cover to cover? That's just it.

Vizard_:
See? Tell me about the Doll))))
Most of all, I'm glad that the teacher put his five kopecks in, ni... I do not understand, but he checked in))))

stranger:
What makes me most happy is that the teacher inserted his five kopecks, which is bullshit - he doesn't get it, but he did.)
That's how he got his revenge. He had his fun and thinks that now everything will be all right. )))
Reason: