Forex trading, does it make sense? - page 17

ZZZEROXXX:

Do not confuse your dick with your thumb - forex

Stop writing whatever you want and start reading, and maybe you will understand where forex is and where brokers / CCs are, where the Ask and Bid is and where your order will be, if you want to exchange money for Spot - change it, if you want to trade with a deposit in one currency - go to a broker

you may start with this simple model to study the market http://balancefinance.com/ecn-brokers/

ZZZEROXXX: they are not the direct result of intentions to buy and sell. they are only a reflection of that, often distorted. do you use a crooked mirror in your domestic needs?

I understand what you mean. But the filtering of quotes that is done in the DC is not a reflection and is not a distortion. It is merely filtering that cuts out the often unnecessary noise. This has both minuses and pluses. "For every action there is a counteraction" is a proverb in life. You just need to use the advantages resulting from this filtering - the quotes become smoother and less "fluffy". What's wrong with that? If you can't make use of these positive aspects of filtering, it doesn't mean that filtering is a bad thing ))))

LeoV:

Quotes become smoother and less "fluffy". What's wrong with that? If you can't use these positive aspects of filtering, it does not mean that filtering is a bad thing ))))

In theory, this should increase the chances of breakout systems.

LeoV:

It is just filtering, which cuts off often unnecessary noise. There are both minuses and pluses in it. You just need to use the pluses that arise from this filtering - quotes become smoother and less "fluffy".

or maybe they are even fluffier without filtering, these quotes. I haven't seen them. And look, I will learn to use all these "charms" of filtering, and then one fine moment filtering will be changed, because there is no such thing in the rules that filtering cannot be changed. And all my efforts to reveal strategies on the pseudo-market will be wasted.

And what is unnecessary noise? There is a market, there is a graph that reflects it; if we change the graph, we change our view of the market. You may argue that changes are not significant, but even insignificant changes play a role on small TFs. Small TFs allow us to build a larger one, so there is nothing insignificant here.

ZZZEROXXX:

You are absolutely right: give it up - trading on margin FOREX. Get into what you can do.

"If you think you can, you can; if you think you can't, you're right too." (Mary Kay) .

Good luck.

ZZZEROXXX:

or maybe they are even fluffier without filtering, these quotes. I haven't seen them. And look, I will learn to use all these "charms" of filtering, and then one fine moment filtering will be changed, because there is no such thing in the rules that filtering cannot be changed. And all my efforts to reveal strategies on the pseudo-market will be wasted.

And what is unnecessary noise? There is a market, there is a graph that reflects it; if we change the graph, we change our view of the market. You may argue that changes are not significant, but even insignificant changes play a role on small TFs. And a larger one is built on a small TF, so there is nothing insignificant here.

You have too many assumptions and assertions that you don't know and have no idea about, but that you talk about with confidence, so it's a "nothing" conversation ))))

Filtering quotes in MT is first of all a delay in the quote and command execution (and not cutting off the fluff, which by the way is in direct relation to the set delay)

i.e. execution is set for example on the 3rd or 5th tick etc... (and accordingly based on the analysis of the position the command will requote or not)

quite often everyone has seen an old tick in the log ... ( sometimes there is a big delay so experts do not work )

(I will not name brokerage companies - they are already known to all and they are sick of being banned)

LeoV:

You have too many assumptions and assertions that you don't know and have no idea about, but that you talk about with confidence, so the conversation is "about nothing" ))))

are all the answers to my questions and assumptions described in the regulations - so I don't have to ask them?

IgorM:

Stop writing whatever you want and start reading, and maybe you will understand where forex is and where brokers / CCs are, where the Ask and Bid is and where your order will be, if you want to exchange money for Spot - change it, if you want to trade with a deposit in one currency - go to a broker

you can start with this simple model to study the market http://balancefinance.com/ecn-brokers/

If I write everything I want there is not enough space here. ECN is not everywhere and not for everyone.

ZZZEROXXX:

You might argue that the changes are insignificant, but even insignificant changes play a role on small TFs for example. And the small TF builds up to a larger one, so there is no insignificance here.

But these changes have no effect whatsoever))) The market is inert and does not change direction with a couple of hands))) Even on the minutes there is always time to get oriented and open in the right direction ))))
Reason: