Teach me, people of goodwill... - page 8

It suits you.

sammi61:

I have the same situation at 100 and I did 11000 in one month so my account has been blocked for two months and I have not got a penny. I have not got a penny yet. Maybe you can advise someone to pay half of it back, maybe there are experts of this kind, I am writing to DC and they are silent.

I do not know the name of the company... I think our representatives in Moscow are cheating...

IgorM:

If a person is on a Russian-language forum, I suspect they are of Slavic nationality

I don't like to refer to nationalities; the Runetivists are also irrelevant; the Russian-speaking people are also irrelevant; but the Slavs are a separate category of the Russian-speaking population, which has not only similar languages, but also similar customs and ways of thinking - have you ever wondered why in America or Europe there are far fewer crooks? - Because people there use their heads before doing something, and do not believe any fairy tales, and take and check information about who they are giving their money to and see nothing wrong with it, and if they get cheated, they do not take the money back, but demand their money back, even if it's $100

I used to use this EA for trading but not always, I would trade up to 1000 and withdrew 200 during one month. I decided to try and use it for real account opening with big lots, EA like WOC but with 1 point spread. If I were to ask an adviser, I could ask him if I could open a real trade with one of the biggest binary options, but he will not open it with another one. I may try to use a real brokerage company but I have not been warned.

sammi61:

1/ 50% was aware of the withdrawal situation

2/ But I decided to try a real trade with big lots, an Expert Advisor like WOC, but with a condition of 1 point spread, instant execution and fixed spread,

3/ Tell me who would not try this on the real account if the Demo EA shows such results

1/ And still I got in ... Good for you!

2/ Well, yes, yes, of course, that's right. It's just a tough sell to people like you. It's a good thing you only put 100 instead of more.

3/ Don't judge others by yourself. I certainly would not even try. And you, apparently, are a green novice, if you still do not know the difference between the demo and the real trading - let alone using scalping...

Of course, try to do as VladislavVG said, but you said yourself that the company is not state-owned, and the American there is only the president.

Tantrik:

There is TA and it works who wants to use it, who does not want to explore.

Well, well...

A friend of mine doubled his deposit in 3 days last week, he doesn't even know what TA is...

There is intuition, and it works! Who wants it, uses it...

denis_orlov:

Well, well...

A friend of mine doubled his deposit in 3 days last week, he doesn't even know what TA is...

There is intuition, and it works! Whoever wants it, uses it...

Jigit!

paukas:
Jigit!

A psychic jigit!

denis_orlov:

Well, well...

There is intuition, and it works! Whoever wants it, uses it...

Yes...yes I remember what you said before (about 6 months ago) about the comrade and that he doubled, and that you can't trade like that! Maybe the man has a talent? Technoanalysis is not a science but an art - (J.Schwager) by the way - I made a forecast - it practically worked out 80% (but you have to catch a stop on your own forecast)

Tantrik:
Yes...yes I remember what you told me before (about 6 months ago) about the fellow and that he doubled, and that one should not trade like that! Maybe the man has a talent? tehanalysis is not a science, it is an art - (J. Schwager)

If you don't know how to cut losses and look for profitable entries, it's better to work as an analyst and give out paid forecasts - you'll gain more profit.

i don't see the point in keeping 90% of the deposit as profit to earn 0.1% of a deal, it's better to load the deposit with 70-80% profit rolls and leave the market with 20%-30% profit or with a small loss immediately after the first order and wait for signals for a new entry

denis_orlov:

Well, well...

A friend of mine doubled his deposit in three days last week, he doesn't even know what TA is...

There is intuition, and it works! Who wants it, uses it...

and for a day you can double - if from pennies and not 2 or 3 days, and trade for a week or two ... But then something happens to my intuition)))) and I get nervous...)))

I consider doubling the deposit per day (if it is less than 500-1000 bucks) is not serious - psychological pressure is not great...

but making a robot that doubles the deposit per day)) that's it - I'd be impressed...

sammi61 :

Just give us the name of the company or just give it to me if you don't mind...

Reason: