Teach me, people of goodwill... - page 10

IgorM:

Good idea! I'd rather have one share than mine! -Profit as agreed - to each an equal share!

))))))))

I suggested so the depot and not mine )))

But seriously, welcome...

someone:

I suggested so the depot is not mine either )))

But seriously, welcome ...

i have done a scalper - everything is good, but the constant monitoring of it is tantamount to manual trading, and you often need to fine-tune the fly and i`m not even talking about it - when the fly starts and when it ends - who knows, you`ll sell out faster than you find out

scalping, and even with a team - ahem, it will be hard, here you need intuition and speed, and the MM is totally unimportant - at most the size of the next lot to calculate -ops, not yet, I have not done it, maybe later I will check - multicurrency scalping - maybe something is there, because it rarely goes flat on all the instruments - maybe the TS will be more reliable

If you write the TS three times you will go gray, in any case, I personally can hardly imagine it. Because I also follow the news, see reversal patterns and others, support and resistance levels and other things that are hard to put into TS.

I wish I could make a system like this....

someone:

If only such a system could be made....

... If you want to make such a system, then this code would not be viable - only simple systems are "survivable", more complex systems require constant monitoring and/or optimization, search for it, there is a whole article on how to make one EA that will trade using several strategies simultaneously - imho, nonsense, but interesting to someone

I prefer manual trading, of course trading system is incomparably more convenient, but in the process of trading I'm always looking for new indicators, at the same time I'm testing them, rejecting some, because after a while they become useless. When I grow into big depo and become a smart and lazy guy, I will be eager to go yachting instead of sitting in front of the PC, then I will write)))

Tantrik:

Pipsing is not a DC problem - it's a lack of TS. - it's trading on bursts of luck.(trend or at least a wide channel)

The return of the price to the starting point is very common and sitting and waiting in idle - thought and tried to fix 20-30pp. when it seems to be coming back, but it only seems and as a result - false start and stop is more than 70pp and stoploss learns.

Talking nonsense again. Pips = very short term trading.

Tantrik:
Yes...yes I remember what you said before (about 6 months ago) about the comrade and that he doubled, and that this is no way to trade! Maybe the man has a talent? tehanalysis is not a science but an art - (J. Schwager) by the way - I made a forecast - it worked out almost 80% (but you have to catch a stop on your own forecast)

Yes, it's the same fellow... Alas, no talent there, just risk with no stops, for the time being...

80% over what time frame? TF, number of trades, profit/stop ratio?

Can you formalise and verify the statistics for 10 years?

If you get 60% even there - that's it, I'm waiting for you on the cover of Forbes...)

How's everybody's first day?

not so much...

all quiet...
Reason: