Teach me, people of goodwill... - page 7

IgorM:

Yes, yes - and bring them more money!

Where do the Slavs come from in this world? They have been cheated once for money, they will decide to check again.

He is not as naive as he pretends to be - first he cannot trade - then he knows how to give them money - then he sells this adviser .....

Tantrik:
He is not as naive as he pretends - first he does not know how to trade - then he knows how to trade - then he does not give money - then he will sell this advisor ....
this is a different author, no?

denis_orlov:
It's a different author, isn't it?

Yeah, that's right - one can't catch fish, the other can't take it home - the conclusion is one flub.

There is a TA and it works who wants to use it, who doesn't want to explore.

Tantrik:
He is not as naive as he pretends - first he does not know how to trade - then he knows how to trade - then he does not give money - then he will sell this advisor ....

To be honest, I do not believe that there are such simpletons who would take their 100 quid to an unknown company, double the deposit and do not try to withdraw the money back to check how the mechanism of deposit/withdrawal works, and if there really are such naive people who do not check their money, then they are extreme people who do not learn from their mistakes

sammi61:

Try to open another account with them to earn more and put it under trust management for a year with their trusted traders and see how they withdraw interest for trust management?

Why not name a great company that does this?

In fact, much is sad in this situation, for under the guise of Forex brokerage firms have proliferated and scattered around the world gamblers with their moneylenders and does not mean that if the site of such a company is registered somewhere in Cyprus or another offshore, it can be trusted recklessly, as well as the brakes of Toyota or Mercedes.

One should keep a safe distance and check the technical condition before a long journey with a load, not only of the car, but also apply this rule in other areas of life.

Tantrik:

Yeah exactly the other one - one can't catch fish, the other one can't take it home - so the conclusion is one floozy.

There is a TA and it works who wants to use it, who doesn't want to explore.

You talk too much.

paukas:
You talk a lot.
That's terrible.

Tantrik:
Horror.
Scarecrow!

Question for paukas

As long as I see you, I keep asking myself, is the beard yours or a photoshop?

Nothing personal, just for sport.

fozi:

Question for paukas

As long as I see you, I keep asking myself, is the beard yours or a photoshop?

Nothing personal, just for sport.

It used to be mine. Now it's not.
Reason: