Teach me, people of goodwill... - page 6

Techno:
er, who's going to stand up for Uncle Vasya's rights?)

All registered to me, all consistent, as soon as the account was blocked, I was told to send a scan of the application to the president of the company in the States, I did it, no answer or hello since then. They also said that they had sent me a scanned statement to the president of the company in the states and I did it and there was no answer or answer. What is interesting (I wrote about it) as there had been no problems in trading and at the end of the month I got $100,000 worth of interest and as soon as I tried to order the withdrawal, I got blocked on the second day and that's it. If anybody knows how to withdraw half of the money, they may give it to my brokerage company for their development, or they will withdraw the money themselves.

sammi61:

I did it all in my name, all matched, as soon as my account was locked they told me to send a scanned statement to the president of the company in the States, I did it and no reply or help since then. They also said that they had sent me a scanned statement to the president of the company in the states and I did it and there was no answer or answer. What is interesting (I wrote about it) as there had been no problems in trading and at the end of the month I got $100,000 worth of interest and as soon as I tried to order the withdrawal, I got already blocked my account on the second day and that's it. If anybody knows how to withdraw half of the money, they may give it to my brokerage company for their development, or they will withdraw the money themselves.

If the company is really from the USA, it is likely to be supervised by the NFA - check it out: if so, then 95% of all complaints will be resolved in your favour - appeal to the fact that you were not immediately blocked from trading and, in addition, if you sent daily reports to your email - usually all do - then your actions have confirmed their commitment and consent to the transactions, so you have not broken anything..... That's about it.

Good luck.

I wonder what kind of company in the States has restrictions on time of holding trades and on number of pips earned, like in a regular kitchen?

someone:

I'll tell you how to identify reversal patterns, build channels and stuff like that. I read different trading systems, start doing everything scientifically, a few successful trades, and at some point against all signals the price goes the wrong way...

so analyse your pivot patterns statistically...

and very soon you will realize they are not reversal figures, because even with equal profit=stop for every single "figure", the ratio of profit/loss trades will be very disappointing....

If you manage to find such a "pattern", where this ratio is reliably greater than 1 on the whole history - consider yourself rich, and I will tell you how to ...

VladislavVG:

If the company is really from the US, it is likely to be under the supervision of the NFA - check it out: if so, then 95% of the time a complaint there will settle the matter in your favour - you can appeal to the fact that you were not immediately shut off trading and, in addition, if they sent daily reports to your email - usually all do - then by their actions you confirmed your obligations and agreement with the transactions, so you have not broken anything..... That's about it.

Good luck.

I wonder which US company has a time limit on holding trades and how many pips they earn, just like a regular kitchen.

My office is in Moscow and the president is in Nev York. Why did I choose that company? Because their EA is the only one that works that way, I could make a million lots in a month. I also tried mulling it over as I have not found any other brokerage companies. I think that 100 quid is not a pity. But when I saw 11000 quid on my real account I felt sorry for it. I wonder if the money in the account is real for them. Can they use it or not, as the account has been blocked, will they keep it for the rest of their lives?

sammi61:
I tried it and i thought i could pay 100 quid for sure. But when i saw 11000 quid on my real account i felt sorry. I wonder if the money in the account is real for them or not, can they use it or not, because the account is blocked.

It's not real)) otherwise there wouldn't have been a problem,

I had a real account and I thought it would be worth it.

denis_orlov:

It's not real)) otherwise there wouldn't have been a problem,

further proof that there was no real trade and the DC is unwilling to pay out of his own pocket

They do not have any real trading and do not want to pay them out of pocket.

sammi61:

They have been cheated once and they decide to check it again. Try to open another account with them and put it under trust management for a year to their trusted traders and see how they will withdraw the interest for trust management?

Yes, yes - and give them a lot of money!

They have been cheated once for money, they will decide to check it again.

IgorM:

Yes, yes - and bring them more money!

Where do the Slavs come from in this world? They have been cheated once for money, they will decide to check again.

That's a strange remark. What does this have to do with Slavs?

Diamant:
That's an odd remark. What does this have to do with Slavs?
Slavs are the default.

Diamant:
That is a strange remark. What does this have to do with the Slavs?

If a person is on a Russian-language forum, I suspect that he belongs to the Slavic nationalities

I don't like to refer to nationalities; the Runetivists are also irrelevant; the Russian-speaking population is a separate category of the Russian-speaking population, which has not only similar languages, but also similar customs and ways of thinking - have you ever wondered why there are far fewer fraudsters in America or in Europe? - Because people there use their heads before doing something and do not believe any fairy tales, and take and check information about to whom they give their money and see nothing wrong with it, and if they get cheated, they do not take their money there again, but demand theirs, even if it's $100

Reason: