BUY PROFITABLE ADVISOR !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all. I started to write an Expert Advisor and started testing Bill William on history. I've been thinking, there are profitable Expert Advisors, so I don't have to reinvent the wheel. ( Besides, the Championship has even been organized).
If I have a developer who yields 50% per month on demos, I am ready to work with him. (In the future I can connect Metatrader to any exotic tool ( if justified). ( I am ready to respect the copyrights - you can formalise everything legally )

Here email clin-p@inbox.ru or write directly here.

Vlad.

If you have just started reading and checking out Bill Williams, I can only give you free advice. In the near future, do not go for real trading, even if someone can sell you something! You should try the demo for a few months to see if the results of the EA you bought in the tester coincide with the real trading on the demo.

I think you'd better wait until the end of the Championship, and then make an offer to specific people - for which EA you will like the most (if that is what you need), because the second goal of the Championship (after popularization of MQL4) will be surely the advertising of profitable EAs.

Another free tip.

If you are offered an EA which makes 50% a month on Demo, think 100 times before you buy it! Count how much this EA would have to make at least from 1000 on the account for, say, a year, even assuming that only part of the profit from deals will go to reinvestment. And for 2 years? :-)

And now the questions:
1. Why would the owner of such an Expert Advisor sell it?
2. With such profits, does he need those pennies that you can pay him (and with such a profit almost any amount offered will be pennies)?
3. The main question!!! Why until now ALL THE MONEY OF THE WORLD is not with the owner of such an EA?

And a little hint. even 100% per YEAR, even in manual trading (Expert Advisors usually show worse results than professional manual trader) among people permanently and profitably working in the market is considered a REALLY GOOD RESULT.

solandr писал (а):
If you have just started reading and checking out Bill Williams, I can only give you free advice. In the near future, do not go for real trading, even if someone can sell you something! The difference between the results of the EA purchased in the tester and those obtained in the demo mode should be tested for a few months.

No, I read it a long time ago... I've been trading on the real account for about a year :))) So everything is good

MNW1001 писал (а):
I think you'd better wait until the end of the Championship, and then make an offer to specific people - for which EA will be more interesting (if you need one), because the second goal of the Championship (after popularization of MQL4) will be surely the advertising of profitable EAs.
Yes thanks, it is a good idea !!!!

Simca:
Another free tip.

If you are offered an EA which makes 50% a month on Demo, think 100 times before you buy it! Count how much this EA would have to make at least from 1000 on the account for, say, a year, even assuming that only part of the profit from deals will go to reinvestment. And for 2 years? :-)

And now the questions:
1. Why would the owner of such an Expert Advisor sell it?
2. With such profits, does he need those pennies that you can pay him (and with such profits almost any amount offered will be pennies)?
3. The main question!!! Why until now ALL THE MONEY OF THE WORLD is not with the owner of such an EA?

And a little hint. even 100% per YEAR, even in manual trading (Expert Advisors usually show worse results than professional manual trader) among people permanently and profitably working in the market is considered a REAL GOOD RESULT.

I understand there are nuances
1, the liquidity of some markets is limited and it is not possible to make all the money in the world with coffee futures.
2 Not all people are concerned about making all the money in the world.
3 not everyone has the ability to earn more than a million quid (that is why they don't make much).
4 Bill Wilms (I know him personally) makes at least 30-50% a month.
5 100% a year seems to me a bit sour ... although in general it is not bad if stable ... but it depends on what you want ... at least option strategies allow you to do more without risk ... as far as I know ...

2 nchnch:

It was just free advice. That is, it's a good idea to think about it before you start to dig. Then of course it's up to you. :-)

Simca:
2 nchnch:

It was just free advice. That is, it's a good idea to think about it before you start to dig. Then of course it's up to you. :-)

Yeah. ))))

It's just that it was an interesting topic... So it provoked a lot of eloquence on my part :)))) From my point of view, the main reason why people do not have money is because they do not want to :((

nchnch:
From my point of view, the main reason why people have money is because they don't want to :((
From my point of view it's not that simple and your point of view is far from flawless in my opinion. But I won't argue. :-)

Simca:
nchnch wrote (a):
From my point of view the main reason why people have money is because they don't want to :(
From my point of view it's not that simple and your point of view is far from flawless in my opinion. But I won't argue. :-)

ok...
Reason: