GLUCK?! Mouse click event handling!!! - page 7

Vladon:

Only without using standard libraries.

funny :)))

Have you tried this personally?

Yeah. Looks like you're the only one with the problem... because you're too lazy to open the example code in the terminal.

Vladon:

I can double click too,

but clicking and holding with drag and drop I can't.

If the button is pressed and the cursor coordinates change by some given amount, then you start moving the object while the button is pressed.

sergeev:

That's funny :)))

Yeah. Looks like you're the only one with a problem... because you're too lazy to open the example code in the terminal.

There is no need to smirk if YOU know the answer. and what does laziness have to do with it?

If you know the specific answer, post it here, and there is no need to crap smirk and laugh. Even if YOU are a moderator.

Point the finger at this very example. maybe my eyes are looking in the wrong place?

sergeev:

That's funny :)))

you seem to be the only one with the problem... because of laziness to open the example code in the terminal.

+1

Only it's not laziness, it's fear.

komposter:

+1

Only it's not laziness, it's fear.

:-) empty words and no specifics. what does fear have to do with it? Are you drunk on coke?

"Especially" example for Vladon :)

An example of using the standard library. Written, or rather ported, using the standard library in about 3 hours. The source code will be in the codebase.

Как использовать торговые классы Стандартной библиотеки при написании советника
Как использовать торговые классы Стандартной библиотеки при написании советника
  • Samuel
  • www.mql5.com
В статье рассказывается о том, как использовать основной функционал торговых классов Стандартной библиотеки при написании советников, в которых применяется открытие, закрытие и модификация позиции, проверка свободной маржи перед размещением торговых ордеров, размещение и удаление отложенных ордеров. Показано, как использовать торговые классы для получения свойств ордеров и сделок.
Files:

Yurich:

"Especially" is an example for Vladon :)

An example of using the standard library. Written, or rather ported, using the standard library in about 3 hours. The source code will be in the codebase.

I can do it using the standard library too :-)

Eh well, you don't like non-standard solutions........ You have no enthusiasm.

Ooh, that's the panel I was talking about,

you've got a TRADMANAGER, isn't that yours?

100% yours, that's what I was looking at when I said it drags when the button is pressed. Tell me, do you have standard bibilotecs used there?

Yurich:

"Especially" - an example for Vladon :)

and why do not you make it so that when you move the panel - the graph does not move?

Vladon:

Ooh, that's the panel I was talking about,

you've got a TRADMANAGER, isn't that yours?

100% yours, that's what I was looking at when I said it drags when the button is pressed. Tell me, do you have standard bibilotecs used there?

No, it's not mine, I haven't even seen it :)
Reason: