Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 18

sever29:

So what if it's the weekend? Let the whole of England at the stadium...

what's the grail? yours? bought? what's it on?

on weekends in liquid markets the price changes its pattern of behaviour. Didn't you notice?

GRAIL. Already mine. Found it. I don't know, but it buzzes and glows and predicts price. Sometimes. Rarely, but it predicts. Two to 12 times a month. Got it wrong twice, the bastard.

FAGOTT:

When there is a weekend in liquid markets, the price changes its pattern. Have not you noticed?

GRAAL. Already mine. Found it. I don't know, but it buzzes and glows and predicts a price. Sometimes. Rarely, but it predicts. Two to 12 times a month. He got it wrong twice, the bastard.

Nothing like that, it does not and will never "stereotype". It's like you... shaved and unshaved, the stereotype is the same, relatives and friends recognise it:) just like you recognise your tool (I mean the forum:)).

Predicts? Tell me how. How?

sever29:

nothing of the sort, doesn't and never will change the 'stereotype'. It's like you... shaved or unshaved, the stereotype is the same, family and friends will know:)

Predicts? Tell me how? At the expense of what?

When I am unshaven (I love it) - people who know me little or do not know me at all changes the stereotype of behavior in relation to me. When in a market, on a normal working day, N participants are bidding on a certain timeframe, each with their own story, and the next day there are SIGNIFICANTLY fewer (and England is a very large financial centre), the stereotype of price behaviour cannot help but change.

The GRAAL starts buzzing and turns blue when the probability of a price move in one direction or another for the specified asset exceeds 95%. IMHO, maybe TV?

FAGOTT:

1.When I'm unshaven (I love it), people who don't know me or don't know me at all change their stereotypical behaviour towards me.

2. When in the market on a normal working day N participants participate in trading on a certain timeframe, each with its own story, and the next day there are SIGNIFICANTLY fewer (and England is a very large financial centre), the stereotype of price behaviour cannot help but change.

3.The GRAAL starts buzzing and turns blue when the probability of price movement in one direction or another for the specified asset exceeds 95%. IMHO, maybe TV?

1. I'm talking about family and friends... Who don't care about your condition and appearance, they know you and your nature and what you are capable of, regardless of your "current" condition (weekend in England).
2. For a true Aryan, the stereotype will not change, because the "character" of the price does not change, and if it does, it does not change dramatically... Change your attitude to it and learn.

3. How does your grail calculate the probability of price movement in one direction or another?

sever29:

1. I am talking about family and friends... who don't care about your condition and appearance, they know you and your nature and what you are capable of, regardless of your "current" condition.
2. For a true Aryan, the stereotype will not change, because the "character" of the price is not changeable, and if it changes, not dramatically ... Change your attitude to it and get to know it.

A weekend in a liquid market lowers the threshold for a single equity to enter the market, which can significantly change the price of an asset. Trace the price movements at night and during the day. What is the difference? Overnight it's the New Zealand and Australian players, then Japan. And compare the price dynamics at the opening of the US session?

sever29:

3. How does your grail calculate the probability of price movements in one direction or another?

I'll pass on that one! That's why it is a grail. And it calculates and gives the signal for entry at night - just when the Asian session opens. It gives a signal to open, gives the level of SL and TP and stops. Provocateur.

What do I do? I open a position, set the levels, turn off the computer and go to bed. That's how we live.

FAGOTT:

A day off in a liquid market lowers the threshold for a single equity to enter the market, which can significantly change the price of an asset. Trace the price movements at night and during the day. What is the difference? Overnight it's the New Zealand and Australian players, then Japan. And compare the price dynamics at the opening of the US session?

Forget about the weekend...

so the dynamics count...?

FAGOTT 28.08.2010 22:13

TA are methods of analysis that use only and exclusively past price dynamics and volumes to predict future prices.

sever29:

and to you... by the way, are you for or against it (TA)?

me - against
How do you know about the difference between the "dynamics" of day and night?

sever29:

Probably insider information :)

sever29:

forget about the weekend...

the dynamics...

TA are methods of analysis that use only and exclusively past price dynamics and volumes to predict future prices.

I can't forget about weekends. GRAAL does not work on such days. By the way, it doesn't work on important macro news days either.

How do I know? I look at the chart. Is the volatility in Asian and American sessions the same or different?

That's how it's often written in books. Borispolz definitely has one.
Reason: