LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 41

Svinozavr >>:

Ну так что ж не развиваете в соотв. ветке?

there will be a "ring" thread in the week and we'll discuss it there

moskitman >>:

на неделе будет ветка "Кольцо", там и обсудим

It is interesting, if about "wandering" of currencies on the ring - it means I am not alone in my thoughts
ZS: maybe I am wrong, but from my observations - yen is starting to "roll over", i.e. pairs against yen will probably go in the other direction, but it seems that candles should still show up

sever29 >>:

Без высокомерия и словоблудия...от рынка мне нуно ежедненвно 100 баков, стабильных баков.

Wouldn't it be easier to work? An assembly line worker's wages range from 20-40 bucks an hour. A dull, guaranteed, stable job.
This may not be in your country yet, but God willing, over time it too will catch up to world standards. If you don't want to wait, you can pull yourself up. But dreaming of 100 tanks?

- Listen, Bazin, do you have a dream?
- I do. I want to buy a coat... Went through last winter in a jacket, got sick all the way.
- You know, Bazin, put a coat on you and dream of something great.

© The Courier. Karen Shakhnazarov.

timbo писал(а) >>

Wouldn't it be easier to work? An assembly line worker's wages range from 20-40 bucks an hour. A dull, guaranteed, stable job.
This may not be in your country yet, but God willing, over time it too will catch up to world standards. If you don't want to wait, you can pull yourself up. But dreaming of 100 tanks?

- Listen, Bazin, do you have a dream?
- I do. I want to buy a coat... Went through last winter in a jacket, got sick all the way.
- You know, Bazin, put a coat on you and dream of something great.

© The Courier. Karen Shakhnazarov.

I wasn't expecting such directness from you (I was going to replace it with a word close to the meaning... I left it):) Dreaming of a $100 income and a daily, guaranteed profit from a $100 market. Can you feel the difference?

Maybe a caveat? Maybe you need 100 points?

sever29 >>:

Мечтать о доходе в 100 $ и ежедневной, гарантированной прибыли с рынкета в 100$. Разницу чуствуешь?

No. Either way... dreaming of 100 tanks is petty. Eventually you'll realize that and you'll laugh yourself silly. It's not even enough to eat properly.

Tantrik >>:

Нет не оговорка... Про себя скаже получать премии со срочного вклада намного приятнее заработанных денег вот.

...Especially when you know that inflation has eaten away at more than your interest.

timbo писал(а) >>

No. Either way... dreaming of 100 tanks is petty. Eventually you'll realize that and you'll laugh yourself silly. It's not even enough for a decent meal.

I earn enough for food, clothes, a summer house, a car, a vacation. The "grail" here is tied to me, and I do not wish the presence of the human factor, and I want to inherit a small such secret, by which children will get a small, but guaranteed and independent of anyone else, money without straining, without doing anything for it.

Tantrik >>:

У вас есть универсальный способ борьбы с инфляцией? (это же спред...)

What's more, I have a way of making money on inflation. Try to guess three times.

sever29 >>:

..., а я хочу передать по наследству маленький такой секрет, которым детишки будут не напрягаясь, ни чего для этого не делая, получать маленькую, но гарантированную и независимую от кого бы то ни было, денюшку.

What's easier, buy a perpetuity for a million bucks and get your 100 bucks daily forever, i.e. you, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren...

But the grandchildren will say: "What a jerk grandpa was, it takes a week to save up his "100 bucks" to get enough for a bikmak".

Reason: