LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 38

Richie >>:

Это около 10 раз в год, если не ошибаюсь, с учётом нерабочих дней.

a lot, eh? well, we had some characters here who thought 100%/month was an acceptable result - so now they're hiding in the bushes... )))

moskitman писал(а) >>

a lot, eh? well, we had some characters here who thought 100%/month was an acceptable result - so now they're hiding in the bushes from the DCs... )))

No, not much. The target should be higher than it needs to be.

author, where can i get some of that hash that i want to smoke with a bear?
I want to smoke bears and I definitely need to buy some.

I am convinced by the results of my training on the demo account: +40 points can be had every day, today everything that was trading against the yen - rather quickly I have gained 15-20 points, the conclusion is to look for an active currency for the session and the currencies that go together, today for example CHF and EUR against JPY, with a good entry these +40 points for two transactions can be done

IgorM писал(а) >>
And what I am convinced by the results of my training on the demo account: +40 bps can be had every day, today everything that was traded against the yen - rather quickly I have gained 15-20 bps, the conclusion is to find an active currency for the session and the currencies that go together, today it was CHF and EUR against JPY, with a good entrance these +40 bps for two transactions can be done

40 pips on a 5 point system (Alpari) or 4 point system?

Richie >>:

40 пп по 5-бальной системе (Альпари) или 4х бальной?

on a 4-point scale

blazer писал(а) >>
author, where can i get some of that hash I wanna smoke a bear
I want to smoke bears, I have to buy bears.

blazer, the titles of your two threads are not visible :)

I'll throw in my five cents. (I used to create such a generator myself).
So, maybe there is still a trend (a certain, probably non-linear trend), and a random noise to it. At the same time, the amplitude of noise is higher than the trend in the short term, but the trend may be...

Richie писал(а) >>

40pts on a 5-point system (Alpari) or a 4-point system?

Do you think he was talking about the 4 old points?:)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125100
that theme of mine, the meaning is the same, but the trend, it could be.

Reason: