1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 34

trol222:

Removed orthoganality in the post, is that better?

Better still, publish your revelations by making the text colour white. It's better to keep it to yourself and to save others the hassle... Like this, for example:

Here's the white text that I've hidden from others and even from myself.

khorosh:
From your experience?:)

there was a time when lard was used to baste))))

experience cannot be transmitted, it can only be felt.

Mathemat:

Even better, publish your revelations by making the colour of the text white. You can keep it to yourself, and it won't break others' minds... Like this, for example:

Here is the white text, which I have hidden from others and even from myself.

I haven't tried such tricks.

well I thought it was clear that in the oscillator what I wrote means to replace the difference with a/b-1

trol222: Well, I thought it was clear that in an oscillator what I wrote means to replace the difference with a/b-1

You are the only one who understands that. And all your revelations are exactly the same. You write in your own bird's tongue, with terms redefined in your own way, and suggest others to make sense of the chaos going on in your head.

That's why I say: write in white print - until at least the biggest cockroaches in your head die down.

Mathemat:

You are the only one who understands that. And all your revelations are exactly the same. You write in your bird's language, with terms redefined in your own way, and suggest that others make sense of the chaos going on in your head.

That's why I say: write in white print - until at least the biggest cockroaches die in your head.

Are you suggesting dichlaphosa sniffing drowning in terminology

Okay, that's nothing. You're gonna get aggressive on me again.......

I'm trying to be as articulate as I can.

trol222: Are you suggesting dichlaphosa to drown in terminology

Nobody's asking you to drown yourself in terminology. If you do use it, make sure it has the meaning it was intended for. If in doubt, check out Wiki.

No one here really understands you. If you do not want to be understood, continue to broadcast chaos from your head to the forum.

Mathemat:

No one is asking you to drown yourself in terminology. Simply, if you do use it, use only the meaning it was originally intended for. If in doubt, Wiki is your guide.

No one here really understands you. If you do not want to be understood, continue to broadcast chaos from your head to the forum.

Well, I hope that the quantity to quality will grow, I will describe my thoughts from different sides - together they will become clearer, at least for those who want to understand me.

I have more branches, I shouldn't forget about those directions either, or I'm starting to get a bit carried away.

I think that decomposing the price graph into sinusoidal components and applying the MACD and its derivatives to them is a good idea.

I asked my brother - he generally represented the price graph as a voltage graph produced by multiple electric generators with different characteristics, and the resulting voltage was calculated according to the laws of electrical engineering.)

Bullshit, but it works)

lizzavet:

I think that decomposing the price graph into sinusoidal components and applying the MACD and its derivatives to them is a good idea.

I asked my brother - he generally represented the price graph as a voltage graph produced by multiple electric generators with different characteristics, and the resulting voltage was calculated according to the laws of electrical engineering.)

Bullshit, but it works)

Doesn't MESA work?

faa1947:
Is MESA not suitable?
You first explain to people in a few sentences what it is. You don't have to refer them to the Wiki or something. In your own words.
Reason: