Adviser to the whole world - page 26

sllawa3:
I just woke up.

Then I will say about the fact that I got a bit greedy and thought I could control the market. So during our absence I got my brains blown out for not using a tester. However, I realized my mistake, while still giving a false prediction, I KNOW I've made mistakes, and I've CORRECTED THEM ATTENTIONALLY, so now I have a new reason to say that the GRAIL exists!!! And there may now be a new topic for discussion - who is cooler - the one who has money lying around or the one who contributes to it lying around? I WILL NOT WORK IN FOREX!!! I WILL TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE IS A GRAIL, AND THEREFORE, IF I GIVE IT AWAY (HAND IT OUT LEFT AND RIGHT) - WHICH COUNTRY IN THE USA-EURO PAIR WILL BE WORSE OFF - I DO NOT KNOW. BECAUSE FOREX PLAYERS HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS, BUT IT WILL TURN OUT THAT THEY CAN!!!

new-rena:

Then I will say about the fact that I got a bit greedy and thought I could control the market. So during our time away I got my brains blown out for not using the tester. However, I realized my mistake, while still giving a false prediction, I KNOW I've made mistakes, and I've CORRECTED THEM ATTENTIONALLY, so now I have a new reason to say that the GRAIL exists!!! And there may now be a new topic for discussion - who is cooler - the one who has money lying around or the one who contributes to it lying around? I WILL NOT WORK IN FOREX!!! I WILL TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE IS A GRAIL, AND THEREFORE, IF I GIVE IT AWAY (HAND IT OUT LEFT AND RIGHT) - WHICH COUNTRY IN THE USA-EURO PAIR WILL BE WORSE OFF - I DO NOT KNOW. BECAUSE FOREX PLAYERS DO NOT INFLUENCE THE FLUCTUATIONS OF THE CURRENCY MARKET, BUT THEY CAN!!!
You, Renat, are the cooler of the two, unequivocally. The egg is no match for you. It's just a lullaby...

sever30:
You are the coolest, Renat, unequivocally. The egg is no match for you... it's just as bad as you...

Sorry to be blunt. We live one life. How can you make it more beautiful if it's not. I'm sorry if it's wrong. It is possible to mess with people's heads without creating a program like GRAL. However, it will be more complicated - there is a program and there is a grail! I did not work for nothing - fact! Although if the whole branch of my somehow optimize and make it a squeezer or meat sorubku, just Graal would have fallen out.

Sorry

I'm also moving away from currency pairs little by little... They only hold old accounts with open positions... I'm switching to futures at serious brokers...

... at least there are some guarantees in the form of registration in the trading register ... If you want to trade in foreign currency or futures, it makes no difference (as long as they are not contracts for currency price changes... i.e., not virtual trading)...

new-rena:

Then I will say about the fact that I got a little greedy and thought I could control the market. So during our time away I got my brains blown out for not using a tester. However, I realized my mistake, while at the same time giving a false prediction, I KNOW I've made mistakes and subsequently corrected them, so now I have a new reason to say that the GRAIL exists!!! And there may now be a new topic for discussion - who is cooler - the one who has money lying around or the one who contributes to it lying around? I WILL NOT WORK IN FOREX!!! I WILL TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE IS A GRAIL, AND THEREFORE, IF I GIVE IT AWAY (HAND IT OUT LEFT AND RIGHT) - WHICH COUNTRY IN THE USA-EURO PAIR WILL BE WORSE OFF - I DO NOT KNOW. BECAUSE FOREX PLAYERS HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS, BUT IT WILL TURN OUT THAT THEY CAN!!!

You're way out of line here... how long have you been awake? take a trip somewhere, get some rest....

and what is this prejudice that grail will kill forex ?)))

of course there is a grail and not just you, but there is also a grail and an antigrail..... )

sllawa3:

I'm also moving away from currency pairs little by little... They only hold old accounts with open positions... I'm switching to futures at serious brokers...

... at least there are guarantees in the form of registration in the trading register... There is little difference between trading currency and futures (as long as they are not contracts for currency price changes... i.e., not virtual trading)

Well, Slav wait... I just figured out what's going on here (about Forex) and you go right down??? Weren't you just about to give me a bright future?

rustein:

You're way out of line here... how long have you been awake? take a trip somewhere, get some rest....

of course there is a grail and not just you, but there is also a grail and an anti-grail..... )

OK!

new-rena:

Well, Slav, wait... I just figured out what's going on here (about Forex) and you immediately fall down??? You almost just told me about the bright future, didn't you?

Why right away... It's been a long time coming... I'm telling you, they're holding on to old bills with last year's poses still...

you too, I strongly recommend choosing a broker, first of all API ( at least ... for starters ) ... especially as you are a programmer ...

rustein:

of course there is a grail and not just you, but there is also a grail and an antigrail..... )

There's politics, too. It's dirtier than even the anti-grail - believe me. All it takes is a word and a deciphering of it, and, well, it's on. I've been in politics. We should, we should, we should spin it.
Reason: