Does the Grail exist? - page 198

Alligator:

you are slightly mistaken, the Pound Sterling contract size is £62,500.
There's no such thing as a minimum contract size. It's just a minimum set by the intermediary you're playing with.

futures and options trading operates with standard contracts

FAGOTT:

If you have enough money to enter the real forex market, then by opening a position at your request the bank will form the price through changes in supply and demand on the forex market. Yes. What do you mean by that?

Or do you think that by opening a position in a brokerage company with a deposit of $500 and a leverage of 1:500 you influence the quotes of the real forex market?

In contrast, when you buy or sell in a brokerage house with any leverage - you do not form anything and just make a bet in the game with the brokerage house or its hedging partner (where he actually transfers the transaction, rather than on a mythical interbank market as he claims).

FAGOTT:
futures and options trading operates with standard contracts
Unlike forex, which we are used to, futures and options trading is realistic.

FAGOTT:

where and who? what do you mean?

for those of you in the tank.

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/g10/british-pound_contract_specifications.html

In the US, options and futures are traded in standard contracts, the size of which is different for each instrument.

That's it, that's the sophistry.

In short, there is no GRAEL. And "follow the trend" is bullshit.

sllawa3:

And most importantly why? I have no desire to argue about anything...

Themarket maker is a broker/dealer firm,

If you do not want to argue, do not yell the phrase, "I know, it should be so, but DT cheated - roulette players, etc.".

I have not met any brokerage companies that have a different spread price from the others - another collusion? If you don't know the spread, you may have to ask your broker for a quote. If you feel they are strong in analytical "predictions" :) Or your TS is "invincible", they are waiting for you:

http://www.wilmott.com/categories.cfm?catid=5

You'll be paid a lot more than you could earn on your own.

SZZ: I suspect that 90% of people who deal in Forex never studied (like me), the remaining 9% studied trading from history and are waiting when the market starts to draw them "head and shoulders" or when the market realizes that they should trade on fibs and stochastics with MACs. And the remaining 1% are trying to understand why the market works this way and that way and try to find methods to understand the market mood and to follow the market. If you are one of the 1%, then look and use, first use what you get for free - DCs, and when you feel strong enough go to a broker who will be interested in you buying quotes from him and he will timely send your request to the market

SZZY: I'm getting tired of dealing with schoolchildren or adults who blame everyone but themselves.

sllawa3:
Buying shares in a bank for rubles or any other tugrik, you are one of the shapers. Buying or selling in a brokerage house with any leverage, you do not shape anything but simply make a bet in the game with the brokerage house or its hedge partner (where it actually transfers trades and not to a mythical interbank as it claims).
examples : caronex...esn... ndd... etc...

Thank you for supporting me about standard contracts. Now for those in the tank - if a person trades in futures or options. He has a bank account which is much larger than £62,000 because he does not operate one contract and also has to have a minimum reserve capital in his account to provide leverage, then he is not a normal or ordinary person.

IgorM:

You don't want to argue, don't shout out phrases like I know, it has to be so, but DT cheated - roulette dealers, etc. I haven't met any brokerage companies that have a different spread price from the others - another collusion? I have not met any dealer who has different spread prices - is it a conspiracy? If you feel strong in analytical "prediction" :) or your TS is "invincible", they are waiting for you:

http://www.wilmott.com/categories.cfm?catid=5

You will be paid a lot more than you could earn on your own.

SZZ: I suspect that 90% of people who deal in Forex haven't studied (like me), the remaining 9% have learned to trade from history and are waiting when the market starts to show them "head and shoulders" or when it will understand that they should trade with Fibs and Stochastics with MACs. And the remaining 1% are trying to understand why the market works this way and not that way and trying to find methods to understand the market mood and to follow the market. If you are one of the 1%, then look and use, first use what you get for free - DCs, and when you feel strong enough go to a broker who will be interested in you buying quotes from him and he will timely send your request to the market

SZZY: I'm tired to communicate with schoolchildren or adults who blame everyone but themselves.

I'm not complaining about my successes in trading... But in my opinion, the system of trading with dealers should be transparent to all and visible, and not based on propaganda slogans of dealers (which with enviable regularity is a direct deception of customers) and total secrecy of mechanics from their customers...
Reason: