Does the Grail exist? - page 209

gip:

Yes he has come under different nicknames a couple of times since then. The most recent flush is here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/129685

It's not him - his style of thinking is different there, and this topicstrather went through several forums at once - to make it more crowded

IgorM:

It's not him - he has a different style of thinking there, and this topicstrather went to several forums at once - so that there would be more people

Well, then x3. I think he wrote that he lied? Maybe. In general, there is not much difference, both plumers.

gip:

Well, then x3. I think he wrote that, was he lying? Maybe. But in general, not much difference, both plumers.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/129685 is a liar, and he looks like a snot-nose,

And about the plummer - in this thread, not a plummer, but a scammer (was his intention, I do not know whether he succeeded or not), and this topicstarter is not from Runet, at least in the Latin alphabet stitches like a machine gun, and in Cyrillic wrote little and rarely

Is Barishpole a novice or what?

gip:
Barishpole or something?

Alas, he was in the ICQ under the same nickname as on the forum - I don't know, but he has no Cyrillic letters - it's a fact, he is very nervous on real money, maybe he doesn't trade on his own

MillerDream:

Eh... and now you're arguing about nothing. I'm still amazed by the author's work, it's a pity he's gone. I was re-watching all his trades, but most of all I was impressed by his deal on CADCHF, because he was accurate in specifying the profit and as if he knew about this resistance line, if you look carefully, the price went down, but he closed it earlier in the crowd's anger :) And now looking at the chart, we realise he was right. If you know his coordinates, can you tell him in person (phone, mail, ICQ) or something ... Thanks.

Technique and no cheating - if you know the resistance exactly - then the price prediction is 10-20 pips five digits.

IgorM:

Alas, he was in the ICQ under the same nickname as on the forum - I do not know, but he does not have the Cyrillic alphabet - it is a fact, he is very nervous on real money, maybe he does not trade on his own
I do not know.

MillerDream:
can i use his inbox?

He's ruthlessly abandoned it, he started it at my request, there are no other contacts, and if he wanted to get in touch with anyone, he would have already appeared on various forums

Tantrik:
We found it, but it won't fit through the door, and leaving it on the street will steal it....?

IF YOU GET TIRED OF CARRYING THE GRAIL I WILL TAKE IT UNDER PROTECTION, YOU CAN PUT IT IN OVERNIGHT STORAGE - FOR THE OWNERS THIS SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE

accidentally saved the top starter's forecast:

the vertical line was... I don't remember anymore, it seems to be the date of the forecast, the horizontal ones are "then" too.

how did he forecast with such accuracy? the answer to the topic's question, i rather don't have one.

Reason: