Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 310

NYROBA >>:

Работа ведётся минимальным, 0.01 лотом.

Посмотрел на счёт, пока по Евро открытых позиций нет.

две позиции на sell по фунт-баксу и две по фунт-йене.

Alexey, why isn't USD/JPY in your EA? It seems to be very liquid too)

Synexs писал(а) >>
Alexey, why USD/JPY is not in your EA? It seems to be very liquid too)

Yes, I agree, it is liquid, but I expect the Euro to rise against the Dollar and the Pound to rise against the Dollar,

So Euro vs JPY and GBP vs JPY should grow faster than USD vs JPY .

I do not want to "spread" the deposit yet, maybe later I will add USD/JPY as well.

NYROBA >>:

Да, согласен, она ликвидная, но я жду рост Евро к Доллару и рост Фунта к Доллару,

поэтому Евро к Йене и Фунт к Йене должны расти быстрее чем Долар к Йене.

Пока не хочу "распылять" депозит, возможно чуть позже добавлю и USD/JPY.

Thank you) Now it all makes sense)

So in order to accumulate initial capital, you need to trade on MT? And then through the banks - because the amounts will already be large enough and work through the banks "exclude" the human factor? But to work through the banks, it seems to me, one must have not less than $100 000 or EUR on hand, less than that - on MT "more often")

Synexs писал(а) >>

Thank you) Now it all makes sense)

So in order to accumulate initial capital, you need to trade on MT? And then through the banks - because the amounts will already be quite large and work through the banks "exclude" the human factor? But to work through the banks, it seems to me, you have to have not less than $100,000 or euro on hand, less than that - on MT "more often")

It is not necessary to have a minimum contract of $100,000 to work through a bank and at the same time

It is not necessary to have minimum contract of 100 000$ and you dont need to have less then 20-25k (with 1:100 leverage).

NYROBA >>:

Не обязательно, чтобы работать через Банк минимальным контрактом 100 000$ и при этом

ЧУВЧТВОВАТЬ СЕБЯ КОМФОРТНО, необходимо всего 20-25к (с кредитным плечом 1:100).

Let me ask you, what leverage do you use on a classified PAMM account? 1:1, 1:10, 1:100, 1:1000?

ULAD писал(а) >>

Let me ask you, what leverage do you use on the classified PAMM account? 1:1, 1:10, 1:100, 1:1000?

leverage1 : 100

<br / translate="no">

Leverage is practically irrelevant, unless you really intend to breach money management,

imho: the higher the leverage one chooses, the faster one will lose their deposits.

this is an intermediate result of a PAMM account

NYROBA >>:

это промежуточный результат памм счёта

Just don't forget to show us the correction:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ULAD писал(а) >>
Just don't forget to show us the correction:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

After doubling the account, I always withdraw the capital invested (regardless of the amount).

This way I make an artificial correction, as soon as I double it, I'll show you ;)

I recommend everyone to do the same. Because working at a profit is much more

more comfortable and there is no regret, if in the future there will be a loss.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

After doubling the account, I always withdraw the capital invested (regardless of the amount).

This way I make an artificial correction, as soon as I double it, I'll show you ;)

I recommend everyone to do the same. Because working at a profit is much more

more comfortable and there is no regret, if in the future there will be a loss.

Alexei, you previously wrote that you withdraw your profits on a golden ratio, and now you wrote that you withdraw them immediately after doubling. Which of these options is preferable?
Reason: