Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 79

sever29 >>:

Они возвращаются самомлетом, с запиской от Неветерана в кармане, обратно в ДЦ.

+1

Mischek >>:
Я про Машу и Мишу не прикалываюсь
Чем дольше такая тс будет работать тем меньше будет эквити
Очень хочется узнать что там с детьми

In the cupboard, when they are needed, the non-veteran takes them out of the cupboard, puts them on one hand, puts Masha on the other, and teaches them how to earn money.
Masha on one hand and Misha on the other and teaches them how to earn money, a puppet show we're watching here for free :)

Neveteran >>:

Отклонения от (0) для одной пары выглядят как резкие смешения (колебания постоянно и очень быстро смещают ось) цена уходит в отрицательное либо положительное отклонение и возврат пересечение (0) это уже маловероятное событие.

Отклонения от (0) при мультивалютном входе выглядит совершенно по другому, отклонения происходят медленно и плавно, в начале (1-2 часа) баланс неоднократно пересекает (0) затем (при достижении искомого отклонения, я точно могу сказать куда сместилась ось баланса. И соответственно поймать колебания через нулевую отметку. Ведь они 100% повторятся снова.

at least something

Neveteran писал(а) >>

Deviations from (0) for one pair look like sharp shifts (fluctuations constantly and very quickly shift the axis) price goes into negative or positive deviation and return crossing (0) is already an unlikely event.

Deviations from (0) during multicurrency entry looks completely different, deviations occur slowly and smoothly, in the beginning (1-2 hours) balance repeatedly crosses (0) then (when the desired deviation is reached, I can say exactly where the balance shifted axis. And accordingly catch the oscillations across the zero mark. After all, they will 100% repeat themselves again.

I generally agree.
It's not clear what is meant by "Because they will 100% repeat again". You mean the depo curve, after some deviation, always returns to its starting point, i.e. breakeven or zero?! Predicting this return to 100%?

Why lock the profitable ones if you measure the whole basket, profitable ones are not necessarily negative

Turka >>:

в шкафу, когда они нужны, то неветеран достаёт их их шкафчика, надевает на одну руку
Машу, на другую Мишу и учит их зарабатывать деньги, кукольный спектакль мы тут смотрим 78ю серию, причём бесплатно :)

just for today, I was a ghoul (thanks Mischek), now I'm a puppeteer ...........

Turka >>:

ну хоть что-то

It was long overdue to test this multi-currency... how shall I put it gently.... and look at the equity curve with your own eyes, so that this "at least something" is not news.

Neveteran >>:

только за сегодня, я был вурдалаком (спасибо Mischek), теперь я кукловод ...........

for today was also a blabbermouth about the transfer, but I won't tell anyone about that, sometimes poor people want to look rich, I understand you

moskitman >>:

давно пора было протестить эту мультивалютную... как бы ее поласковей.... и посмотреть на кривую эквити своими глазами, чтобы это "хоть что-то" не было новостью.

Thanks, I'll wait for someone to make some money on it first :)

sever29 >>:

В целом согласен.
Не понятно, что имеется ввиду- "Ведь они 100% повторятся снова". В смысле кривая депо, после некоторого отклонения, всегда возвращается в свою отправную точку, т.е. в безубыток или ноль?! Прогнозируете этот возврат на 100%?.

If I can calculate the deviation axis (0) over a period of time (even with errors). By placing orders near this axis again, I will get passes through (0) ............

If the axis offset is calculated correctly, I am 100% sure that the passes through it will go both ways.

Reason: