Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 2

Tantrik:
Do you use price channels (trends), horizontal lines (resistance-support)?

NO!!! only iHighest() and iLowest() as a trall, and the decision is made by Low[i] and High[i] + Bid

RomanS:

NO!!! only iHighest() and iLowest() as a trall, and it is decided by Low[i] and High[i] + Bid

Without any hiccups it's Close[0].

And your "no indicators" are...

Если 
  цена > цена_максимальная
то
  цена_максимальная = цена

A real indicator.

- Petya instruments.

- A hundred.

- A hundred what?

- What about instruments?

Techno:
I know many people who say they don't use indicators, but use calculations that look like indicators, averaging and so on...

I agree in principle... I don't know how to do it... If you are an expert, you cannot do it with an indicator.

anjilll:

I still don't understand what this was all about. Maybe a cry from the soul? )))

The man is frustrated? He would forget about it all, close all the accounts, delete all the programs and go out to play football, but he goes to a specialized forum and tries to open people's eyes to the fact that they are suffering for nonsense here. Why? Apparently, he wants to be changed, was told (proved) that profitable systems exist and, most importantly, was told where to look for them. It means that there is hope and that all is not so bad as he painted for himself and for us here.

Dear author, believe me, in fact it's even worse. ))

А... Fuck off, you subterranean subhuman.

I can't take it anymore. It's always the same. You can scratch your chest with a pinprick...

Mm-hmm.

"I've had all the pleasures of life -

- "I've had ice cream and lunch..."

It's a lot easier than learning:

Boring, sad, and no one to punch in the face in a moment of mental anxiety...

And then there's this. NOTHING works.

Piccioli:

I still don't understand what this was all about. Maybe a cry from the soul? )))

The man is frustrated? He would forget about it all, close all the accounts, delete all the programs and go out to play football, but he goes to a specialized forum and tries to open people's eyes to the fact that they are suffering for nonsense here. Why? Apparently, he wants to be changed, was told (proved) that profitable systems exist and, most importantly, was told where to look for them. It means that there is hope and that all is not so bad as he painted for himself and for us here.

You are partly right, but I'm not trying to open someone's eyes, if I was disappointed, I would forget all the forums along with the deleted programs. And prove it, too.

Don't... I'm doing surprisingly well. In terms of ideas and working strategies. Don't accuse me of not knowing how to use indicators,

You think it's impossible to drain the deposit if 90% of trades are closed on profit? It's very simple! You think you cannot withdraw your deposit if you are sitting on a Stop and Profit in each trade depending on the length of the wave, 9 trades with small profits and the 10th trade will be closed on a large wave and it will close on the stop, and will eat all of your 9 profits.

we're all sitting on the T.A. In one way or another... There's an opinion that the market is being run by someone, a conspiracy theory. So, there's a great tool for controlling the market, indicators + AA!

They imposed all this on us, and now they just dump us! All I want is, maybe there is a man who lives off forex, and just tell me about it... How often does he make a deal, how often he withdraws... Just what is it like?

Svinozavr:

Mm-hmm.

"I've had all the pleasures of life -

- I've had ice cream and lunch..."

It's a lot easier than learning:

Boring, sad, and no one to punch in the face in a moment of mental anxiety...

And then there's this. Nothing works.

I do not mean that nothing works, on the contrary, you can trade quite successfully, but then something will happen! The market will sell you out. Post factum, you'll see what happened, why, and how to avoid it.

The market knows where you opened and how to get you... It's figurative, but just look at the bigger picture... you have a strategy, it's working well, but there are

periods of downturns, drawdowns, everyone says it's a normal phenomenon. But is it so? But is it so? After a year of a good trade it looks like a small drawdown, but at the beginning of the trade it will kill the deposit.

anjilll:

All I want, maybe there is a man who lives off forex, and just tell me about it ... How often trades, how often shoots ... Just what is it like?

I know such a man. But he doesn't say much. He doesn't take money in management, he doesn't sell systems.

Although he sometimes publishes his statements.

Piccioli:

Frankly speaking, I was equally disappointed when my first customized Expert Advisor immediately started opening trades past the cash register. And that was back on MT3, i.e. I adjusted it without a genetic algorithm, but manually selected the parameters according to the maximums detected during the tests - a kind of gradient variant.
Reason: