[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 10

nikelodeon:

So we seem to be growing, except that it's frustrating at times to see these hollows that you haven't seen in your novel. Is that normal, what do you think, author?

And then there's the wise thing.

THERE'S NO PLUS WITHOUT A MINUS!

it's a bit of a poem!

He's just opening them in packs.... It's only been about two hours

Roman.:

Everything is right. So it is and will be at no return. The main thing is to have such a no-rollover after you withdraw (repeatedly) the cream... :-)

This is a double-edged sword: by withdrawing dough -> you decrease your deposit -> you decrease the probability of your total position getting "+".

And if you don't withdraw it, you risk losing everything.

nikelodeon:
Yeah, so the rate of deposit growth isn't exactly a delight....

No, no... it's fine... :-)

By the way, are the EAs locked to the 5th digit and if not, what do you need to change for the 5th digit in the settings?

Bicus:

This is a double-edged sword: by withdrawing dough -> you decrease your deposit -> you decrease the probability of your total position getting "+".

If you don't withdraw, you risk losing everything.

Yes I know all that, I'm still working on an avalanche myself... :-)

Romanich, how do you get such a smooth equity? Maybe there is something wrong with my settings....

nikelodeon:

So we seem to be growing, except that it's frustrating at times to see these hollows that you haven't seen in your novel. Is that normal, what do you say author?

You had such pictures before you put two owls on the account...

It's going to be flat now, with a slight upward slope (about 20-25 degrees) - not alcohol... :-)

By equity, the drawdown so far has been max. 200 y.e. As for the balance, everything is up...

nikelodeon:
Romanich, how do you get such a smooth equity? Maybe there is something wrong with my settings

Of course not, I'll post it here for five digits on Alpari...

No way, it's been an hour since I got it right, and still with drawdowns, by the way, can the advisors swap them, or is there no difference?
Reason: