Avalanche - page 407

AlexSTAL:

Man! What a lively branch....

Talent needs help, .....

How everyone wants to make easy money...

Why everybody? And it's 50/50 minus the spread. ))

Hello Dear Members of the Forum! Avalanche is a good strategy. It needs a function (advisor) to trawl take profit in the negative zone. This is needed in the following case: the price has not gone in our direction, open the lock in double volume and when there was a profit trawl it in profitable position ordinary stoploss and ubutnoytsi need trawl (pull) takeprofit, ie position with less volume closed by takeprofit, but with a loss and a profitable (with a large volume) on the stop loss. Closing should occur almost simultaneously.
If such an EA already exists, please advise where to download it. Anybody want to know?

3t5ya7m:
Hello Dear forum members! Avalanche is a good strategy. It requires a function (Expert Advisor) to trawl take profit in the negative zone. This is needed in the following case: the price has not gone in our direction, we open the lock with double volume and when there was a profit we trawl it in profitable position with ordinary stoploss trawl and ubutnoytsi need trawl (pull) takeprofit, ie position with less volume will close at takeprofit, but with a loss and a profitable (with more volume) on the stop loss. Closing should occur almost simultaneously.
If such an EA already exists, please advise where to download it. Anybody want to know?

maybe this one should be redesigned a bit? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126421/page62#365640

I'm talking about the Equity Trawl function

IgorM:

maybe this could be reworked a bit? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126421/page62#365640

I'm talking about the Equity Trawl function.

Yes thanks, but it would be with slippage and I would like it without.

Hello all! I am not a pgrammer, but I have some suggestions on how to upgrade the avalanche. I suggest to open the first order by fractal on 5 minutes or minutes, you may also make a filter out of MA and MACD or i-Reg. What do you think? Everything else would be the same as before.
Files:
i-regr.mq4  5 kb

"Avalanche 2".

1) Choose the minimum corridor width (e.g. 20 points). Increase it by 4 times (20 x 4 = 80 pips in the example) - this will be the working width of the corridor "Avalanche2". This is the distance from the outside corridor borders to the outside, to make the price reach breakeven. Its further movement in the same direction will bring profit.

2) We open any market order (for example, Buy) with an initial lot (0.10 in the example). If the price goes in the profitable direction - fix the profit and re-open the order.

3) If price moves in an unprofitable direction, we place a pending order of the opposite direction (Sell Stop in the example) at a distance of the working width of the corridor (80 points in this example) with a volume twice as big as the first order (0.20 for this example). If the price keeps moving in the direction of the second order, opens it, passes from its position one more working width of the corridor (80 points) and goes further, we again fix profit.

4) If the price does not pass the second order, but turns to the first order, we place a pending order (Buy Stop, in example) at HALF of the bandwidth (40 points) with the same volume as the second order (0.20 in example). If the price moves in the same direction, we fix profit after breakeven level.

5) If the price, having opened the third order, turns around, without having reached the Breakeven level, at a distance of FOUR of the working width of the corridor from the last order (20 points), a pending order of the opposite direction (Sell Stop) is placed with a volume of 0.24 in the example.

6) Subsequent orders are placed on the boundaries of the formed minimum corridor (20 points wide).

The chain of volumes for the first seven orders: 0.10 - 0.20 - 0.20 - 0.24 - 0.28 - 0.30 - 0.35...

Comparison of volumes with a classic "Avalanche": 0.10 - 0.20 - 0.30 - 0.60 - 1.20 - 2.40 - 4.80...

The advantage of "Avalanche 2" over classic "Avalanche" is a very slow increase in order volumes, which requires much less (several times) initial capital. The consequence of this is a big reduction of risks related to order volume increase with a big number of reversals - in "Avalanche2" it almost does not matter.

"Avalanche 2" is breakeven, as well as classic "Avalanche" - the deposit grows constantly, closing of all orders while following the algorithm with getting a loss is impossible.

JonKatana:

"Avalanche 2

.......... bla bla bla, shaitan agriz, borders kildik, chaink burdyuk, lave kayuk, bla bla bla ................

"Avalanche 2" is break-even, just like the classic "Avalanche" - the deposit grows constantly, closing all orders while following the algorithm with a loss is impossible.

As a memento

By having a corridor of 20p and increasing the lot by less than 2 times, we are constantly pushing the breakeven level away from the corridor. Thus we can get stuck for a very long time, which will result in more positions. If we would have already jumped to breakeven with Avalanche, we need a very decent trend here. My opinion.

Wouldn't it be better to consider an increase in the channel?

The year 2048. Spaceships are plying the universe. A trip by space taxi to the summer cottage on the moon has become commonplace, 20th century diseases, AIDS, cancer etc. have long been conquered.

Wars as a method of solving conflicts are long over, the world has changed, everything has changed, but not John. He's in his 80s, can't see very well, chews slowly, walks a lot, doesn't always get around,

but he's still tirelessly dictating Avalanche 4 719 to the forum via audio interface.

Mischek:

The year 2048. Spaceships are plying the universe. A trip by space taxi to the summer cottage on the moon has become commonplace, 20th century diseases, AIDS, cancer etc. have long been conquered.

Wars as a method of solving conflicts are long over, the world has changed, everything has changed, but not John. He's in his 80s, can't see very well, chews slowly, walks a lot, doesn't always get around,

but he's still tirelessly dictating Avalanche 4 719 to the forum via audio interface.

You're wrong. The man came up with the idea and it has been studied for a long time and is still being studied. There are people who trade on the Avalanche system and somewhere deep in their hearts probably thank the author. So, the nickname JonKatana mean something. They have no idea what to make fun of. If you write, you should write about the case, but you are distracting yourselves with nonsense.
Reason: