Can it be? - page 41

Richie:

I am not defending Wojtowicz.

I defend the principle: never draw a conclusion without basing it on anything.

So you defend the principle, but you don't follow it yourself? That's funny.

Positions are opened exactly as shown in the picture, in each point two oppositely directed orders. We open positions according to the principle shown in the picture, no matter where the price moves (above or below the starting point) and no matter what its trajectory is.

In cases where there are 3 Buy and 3 Sell orders opened to one side, i.e. price has passed the distance equal to the width of two corridors, for example, price has gone north, then we close by overlapping the Buy open at the entry point and the second Sell. Then we set orders in their place which are identical to the closed ones and if the price turns around and reaches the entry point, we will close the newly opened positions and make a profit.

so far such thoughts...

Mathemat:
Did you dig into the innards of the pdf?

it's pulled out simply by copying it to the buffer))

...oh my god, the secret of the fsb is out...8(

denis_orlov: it's taken out simply by copying it to the buffer)) ...oh dear, the secret of the FSS is out...8(
I can imagine Wojtowicz laughing now :)))

Richie:

I do not know, but it seems he is not banned, only a branch is deleted, he could join and laugh right there, if of course there is something to laugh at

Richie:

You're welcome to it, if it makes you laugh. Only there are two possibilities here:

1) Either he just screwed up by hiding the picture.

2) Or it's coquetry, with a half-hidden, "secret" picture, again, as if hinting at us...

sever30:

In that case, when 3 buy and 3 sells are opened in one of the sides, i.e. the price has passed the distance equal to the width of two corridors, for example, the price has gone north, then we close by overlapping the buy open at the entry point and the second in the account - the sell. Then we set orders in their place which are identical to the closed ones and if the price turns around and reaches the entry point, we will close the newly opened positions and make a profit.

so far such thoughts...

What if it doesn't?

denis_orlov:
And if it does not reverse?

We wait for correction to the bottom of the penultimate corridor and, as a consequence, to close, by overlapping, both orders in the positive lot, placed to replace those previously closed by overlapping positions.

Richie:
I think Vojtović has underestimated the local audience in any case. That is his main mistake.

i.e., we are entering the total profits by closing positions in the positive trap, placed in place of those closed, on the boundaries of the FOREIGN corridor.

Reason: