Avalanche 6.2 - page 19

Resolved...

Exactly Gödel with a non-swamp...

Well there is no chance of understanding what is outside of you. So - DO NOT do it.

Try to understand what is happening now! Is it so difficult?

What is going on inside the system? Live there...

Drinking beer.

Stupid.

I also stare at the screen the same way.

Sometimes I hit a button on the keyboard...

;)

Nighty-night to you too!

FreeLance:

Only I think that the short cigar-boy is a little jealous.

Of course I'm jealous, Piotr is a real competitor, unlike you.

You should lay off the alcohol.

Hello all! I am not a pgrammer, but I have some suggestions on how to upgrade the avalanche. I suggest to open the first order by fractal on 5 minutes or minutes, you may also make a filter out of MA and MACD or i-Reg. What do you think? Everything else would be the same as before.
Files:
i-regr_3.mq4  5 kb

I'm a newbie. Don't yell at me))
Here it is.

and here.

So (as I thought) Avalanche 2 is flat. Martini's flat is doing fine.
Decided to glue it all together and see what happens. Here's what I got:

how it works. in (written EA parameters)
1. On the indicator we decide where to open in Sell or Buy with lot(lots). on the distance to the minimum colidor avalanche2 (LavMinColidorPips)*4 we put an opposite pending order with increasing in (lotExponent) lot.
2. the price goes in our direction and fix the profit. The price goes not in our direction and opens the Limit order with the increased (lotExponent) lot.
3. The price goes in the direction of our open order. Price reaches the profit. We fix the profit. The price moves in the opposite direction on the distance to the minimum colidor avalanche2 (LavMinColidorPips)*3 we place an opposite pending order with an increased (lotExponent) lot.
4. if it will reverse again ( LavMinColidorPips)*2 then on reversal it will always be LavMinColidorPips with (lotExponent) lot increased.
If the price has passed (Step) points from the last lot to the opposite one, the opposite orderwith the bigger lot ( lotExponent) will be opened.
6. If the price changes again, after (Step)*number of martini orders have passed (Step)*number of martini orders . It will open in the other direction.
7. If repeat=true, then if the number of martini orders exceeds (MartiniOrdersTotal), we will start from 1 point.

I.e. we narrow the channel for the price in avalanche 2. and to avoid drawdowns in flat we start increasing it on martini.

What is this all about?
I'm a beginner. I'm not ready to invest more than 1k in forex. But I lost both Lavina2 and Martini with 1k. So I am looking for a strategy to start with.
If I put 10 lots (5.12 if the minimum lot is 0.1) then if I have enough money I may become a profit. I have an idea to put 1k USD into cent account and use it to put an Expert Advisor. But the profit will be cent accordingly and will be cent((((

How I got what I see on the chart is unclear!!!!! because my Expert Advisor usually fails. I request your advice or help me in what to do to improve the EA. Or did I initially take a bad idea???
I would like to ask them to open a pending order or not on Avalanche2 or Martini. I would be glad to hear all thoughts on this owl.

This EA code has links to all forum threads and strategy writers.

moved to a separate topic
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/138669

Files:

interesting forks come out!

Reason: