[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 291

new-rena:

Okay, all right. I'll tell you for sure, trading both ways is good. To begin with, yes, it's beautiful. And then... Trading slows down... Or you get too ugly minuses, which, by the way, you don't even see in the report.... almost. It does not show.

I'm not because I am not showing minus, but because I have to further modify the system. And doing it manually... is not always good, and it probably won't work. There are so many nuances. Take a look at my hint above in the form of a picture

Demo chart - below, but... again there is an error in the Expert Advisor. Although, already observed some faster rise, and the lot size has not changed. I understand that the number of profitable deals per day is also important:

и... some parabola)))

It's not quite clear...) Is this about the buy being below the sit and sit above the buy...?)

7Konstantin7:
It's not quite clear...) Are you talking about the buy being below the sit and sit above the buy...?)
Yes. Sure. Go either way from the middle)))) All the time +++. You have to be able to do it. I've been thinking for a long time about how to do this - it's a difficult task, because every time I close a profit, the trades expand into a corridor in which I can only trade further by doubling. This is an avalanche and as a consequence we need a big deposit or an inevitable loss. I should use what I already have and what I can)))

new-rena:
Yeah. Sure. Go either way from the middle)))) All the time +++ And we should use what we already have and what we can)))

;) Well, it's almost time for bed) Have a nice weekend, everyone) I'm going to rest)

Yeah, don't be greedy.)

7Konstantin7:

;) Well, it's almost time for bed) Have a nice weekend, everyone) I'm going to rest)

Yeah, don't be greedy)

And about the real - ask TEXX, take your time. Have you tried anything in the real world?

new-rena:
And about the real thing - ask TEXX, take your time. Have you tried anything in real life yet?
Yes, of course I have for 3 years) not the first time...

7Konstantin7:
Yes of course I've been fighting for 3 years) not for the first time...
Three months was enough for me... Really trading is cool!

new-rena:
Three months was enough for me... Really trading is cool!
Yeah) OK, I'll be off)

7Konstantin7:
Yeah, okay. I'm gonna go.)

The states (probably) called me when I opened the account, with advice - trade no more than 10% of the depo in real life))))

How long will the machine be thinking?

Here we go... that's it)))) At the end of the trades you'd better not count on racing around the racetrack)))

new-rena:

The states (probably) called me when I opened the account, with advice - trade no more than 10% of the depo in real life))))

How long will the machine think?

Here we go... and that's it)))) You'd better not count on racing around the racecourse at the end of the trade)))

Interesting pattern you have... So you are working almost, or on every candle in the course of a candle... maybe not always... i think so)

SECHETTE!!! ?

0 ILAN puts next lot until all in profit does not open next order line

1 BANDS the standard Ilan

2 BANDS when touching from middle to top: low order is triggered

3 LOT Rise from depo i.e. 3000r=0.03lots 9000r=0.09lots please start with 4 digits!

4 the profit indicator is much more relaxed with it always shows profit and relaxed by psychology of earnings

5 the BETTING CALL FOR PROFIT positive emotions at this signal :)

6 the 1st betting signal and subsequent ones!

there is no grail! there are plenty of robots now!

the trailer is a profit indicator!

Files:
Reason: