Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 82

Mixon777:

Take the base level - trend, price, etc. - and find the first pullback

it's so simple... so uninteresting.

strangerr,can you please explain why you put vertical lines with dates,do they have any meaning?

and one more question is it a hannah fan with its standard 1*1,2*1,3*1,4*1?

strangerr:

An explanation of the screenshots would be helpful.

====================================

I am thinking about the Cowan price + time as suggested by robi11 but the algorithm needs to be clear.

I am thinking about Cowan, form a price + time as suggested by robi11, but the algorithm needs to be clear I think I now think how to simplify it all, if you have any suggestions what else to add....

It will take a while to explain, but I'll at least try to get you started.

We take a significant min or max:

I define it this way:

We have a reference point.

Next, we take the high before the first significant pullback against the trend:

We have the first bounce, which is 65pp, put lines on the chart with this interval:

strangerr:

Next, we take the high before the first significant pullback against the trend:

We have the first oscillation which is 65pp, put lines on the chart with this interval:

interesting, now it seems clear i.e. making levels from the vibration, i think if we take ZZ from the older tf to find the low low, then find the vibration on M30 i think it would be better to look for....

I'll give it a try.

We then determine the magnitude of the pullback against the trend and get a second, shallower vibration, 19pp:

We again place horizontal lines + vertical lines - time:

Next, draw the corners, as I think you can see from the screenshot:

result:

Martingeil:

Interesting, now it seems clear, i.e. we make levels from the vibration, i think if we take ZZ from the older tf to find the low, then find the vibration on M30 i think it will be better to look for....

I will try to weld.

For each TF the min and max are different.
Reason: