Avalanche - page 213

Svinozavr >>:
Ребята, перестаньте.
Если вы его все же переубедите, докажете, что он не прав по полной, то ему сеппуку придется сделать своей катаной.
Но мы же ему смерти не желаем, правда? Вот я и говорю: пусть его...
===
Во! Я понял, почему он так упорствует. Это - банальный инстинкт самосохранения!

I put the EA I wrote based on this thread on a demo account yesterday. Of course, it's a bit of an improvement, but in general it reflects the idea. Tests of the EA have been posted here many times by me and colleagues. Let's see what happens on the demo account, we can close the topic on that. Right? By the way, I do not feel sorry for the Expert Advisor. I have also posted the previous versions here and if you want the latest one, write and I will send it to you.

rumata1984 >>:

Ну что сказать. Расходимся, ребята. Что мы тут все делаем? Сидим, тупим... А надо-то всего лишь ставить по тренду и ждать! Пойду, убьюсь от обиды за бесцельно прожитые годы... (

Really better to kill immediately than to constantly pump in the hope of completing an "avalanche" - I doubt that there is a brokerage company that will not notice that the man surrounded by orders for 85000 and will watch how it ends - I look the theme is played entirely in mathematics, or this topic from applied physics? :)

IgorM >>:

действительно уж лучше убиться сразу, чем постоянно доливать депо в надежде завершить "лавину" - я сомневаюсь, что найдется ДЦ который не заметит, что чел обложился ордерами на 85000 и будет смотреть чем закончится это безобразие - смотрю афтар темы совсем в математику заигрался или это тема из прикладной физики? :)

Do DoCs have to take Validol every time one of their traders opens a position for more than 10,000... rubles or whatever?

I'm not defending the author of this topic. I just decided to test it in practice and that's all.

But if you teach us how to bet on the trend and wait, I will immediately abandon this idle activity.

I am not talking about a single position or a couple of positions of 10,000 roubles, I am talking about a lot of orders that are already known to be losing and a person who is forced to deposit more money

IgorM >>:
я не говорю про одну или пару позиций в 10 000 рублей, я говорю про множество ордеров, которые уже заведомо уже убыточны и человека который вынужден доливать свой депозит

What's the point...? How are you different from the author of this thread? That he hasn't shown a single line of code, not a single chart, not a single live-state from the demo or real, that you are. Write an EA and show us what it fails. Or tell us, please, what are the real, not mythical, circumstances that would not allow you to trade on such a system?

Well here's one of the 'real' circumstances for you.
In real work - unlike in a tester, orders will not close as smoothly...
And let's assume we have already accumulated a dozen orders... The total volume is great - we have a margin call level... With such a large amount of blocked orders, the movement of just a few pips in our direction would not help - and we have moved back from the profit to the full level. I hope this is clear to everyone (even the avalanche author)
But here is the long-awaited moment... Out in b/w. Here the bright star of happiness has flashed. We have reached the profit level - we start to close a pile of orders.)
And here's where the surprises begin. Everything was fine in the tester - all orders were closed on one tick and the balance showed profit.
Alas, this will not be the case on the real market. Everyone knows that even micro-lots 0.01 are not closed at once, and sometimes even not on the same tick, and that there are requotes, server refuses, "the trading loop is busy", and so on. And as the lot size increases the time of order closing increases proportionally (or exponentially).
So - we close our pile... After each (or not each) order there are requotes. We make pauses, try to close again ... and so on... Finally we close... and it turns out that while we were closing - several ticks had already passed... and the price had already rolled back...
And we didn't close at all where we'd hoped...

And quite possibly at a decent loss... And the conclusion? An enormous risk, hope for a profitable exit is very small, and besides - the big doubt that even if you've reached profit, you will have time to close in this profit...
No brokerage company ever hides the fact that real orders are closed not as smoothly as in the tester, or even as for demo ones... And the larger the volume - the more problematic it is to close quickly.

Therefore, I've always said (and I'm not the only one who imho) - strategies based on fast closing of several orders, when the price is critical up to several pips - are doomed to failure in real trading. Development of such things is a waste of time and effort. This will not work on a real account.
This even concerns profitable strategies (and not such nonsense as an avalanche). As for Avalanche - this is just an example of "real, not mythical, circumstances that will not allow to trade on such a system".

If you are in the know, draw a couple of points on my chart where one may place orders in order to make profit
http://imglink.ru/show-image.php?id=9b4478caefa3a525a5e54cbeb5a34776

If someone is going to draw, then think about it: if you fail to guess the first order in what direction, which will lead to the opening of the next order by Martingale (otherwise the avalanche has no sense) and then it appears that a doubled next lot "eats" the first order, and 30 minutes later it turns out that the price movement corridor was chosen incorrectly and the third order will appear, which will either start to draw all orders or sink to the limit

A completely different result will be obtained if the short-term chart shows some movement of the currency pair, but if you increase the viewing time, it will turn out that there was no such movement, just a horizontal trend
i.e., the avalanche is out of the question. It seems to be going up and down in Forex, while the third one will simply shout a horizontal movement and the fourth one will say it's a flat, and they all will be right, because chart rescheduling from М1 to D1 opens such bizarre patterns. Martingale makes sense if you indulge in a few orders on the principle lost - close boldly and wait that all is done in time, and it is very difficult to guess the entry/exit time - and therefore according to Martin on Forex the meaning of one - have the courage to place a double order - have the courage to wait two times longer to get to the notorious Breakeven, and so the author offers: Frantically, trembling hands poke orders in all directions - a direct path not to plummet to the depot, but to the asylum.
Where is the clear time frame for the avalanche?

IgorM >>:
действительно уж лучше убиться сразу, чем постоянно доливать депо в надежде завершить "лавину" - я сомневаюсь, что найдется ДЦ который не заметит, что чел обложился ордерами на 85000 и будет смотреть чем закончится это безобразие - смотрю афтар темы совсем в математику заигрался или это тема из прикладной физики? :)

The average deposit of ONE open order on Forex is $10,000,000! Orders at 85,000 roubles are the approximate starting level, when you start to attract at least some minimal attention from DCs and they switch the acceptance of your orders from the program to a human.

lexandros >>:
Так вот - закрываем мы нашу кучку... после каждого (ну или не каждого) ордера идут реквотинги. мы делаем паузы, пробуем закрытся вновь... и т.д. Наконец закрылись... и вот выясняется, что пока мы закрывались - прошло уже несколько тиков... и цена то откатилась обратно...
И закрылись мы совсем не там где мечталось...
That is why I have written several times how to quickly close any number of orders with two commands - read carefully. The first command is to close the overlapped orders. All orders will be closed except for the largest by volume, whose volume will be reduced by the sum of volumes of orders on the opposite side of the corridor. The second command is to close the only remaining order. This is it. Better yet, the second command is to place a minimum Trailing Stop on the remaining profitable order of a large volume so that in case the movement continues in the necessary direction, it will make a larger profit with a larger volume (as compared to the initial one after the initial ten-turns).

IgorM >>:
Мартингейл имеет смысл если баловаться с несколькими ордерами по принципу проиграл - закрой смело и удвойся и жди, что все это вовремя сделал, причем очень тяжело угадать время входа/выхода - а значит по Мартину на Форексе смысл один - набрался смелости выставить двойной ордер - наберись и смелости выждать В ДВА
Где четкие временные рамки лавины?

You can open the first order of any direction, insured by the "Avalanche" algorithm, at any time on any currency pair, without analyzing anything, without using any indicator and in general, after one day of learning the interface of the terminal and a couple of days of training on a demo account to get used to its work. Knowing nothing about Forex, not reading any books on trading and filling your head with useless nonsense. The only thing that you need to do is to calculate the width of the corridor and the initial volume. I've already written about it more than once. Read carefully.

I explain the order of trade on Avalanche to any interested person who has seen the terminal from aside a couple of times, in five minutes. And four minutes are spent on minor clarifying questions.

Reason: