Chandelier - page 19

Yes, to close/open on Friday, especially at closing time, not only are the DCs angry with spreads and stopovers, God forbid it's the 13th...Freddy Krueger is resting ....

Sepulca:
Yes, on Friday to close/open, especially at closing, not only that the TC at this time are angry with spreads and stops, God forbid the number is the Thirteenth ... Freddy Krueger is resting ....

There's no need to be so obvious.

No one opens on a Friday at closing time either. Read the TS description first.

All orders open at opening prices of the day, trade on daily candlesticks ONLY at opening prices (or "slightly" later).

The question is how profitable this TS is...

John, do you mean that orders are opened every day using this strategy?

And then their closing and possible opening on increased volumes according to the rules you described above? Is it so?

Roman.:

The question is how profitable this TC is...

So, what prevents you from checking it on history in the tester? The algorithm is as primitive as it gets...

PPC:
So what's stopping you from testing it on a story in a tester? The algorithm is as primitive as it gets...

We have to, we have to code...

Reshetov:

How's that? Tell the terrible secret of how to close positions at closing candlestick prices. And better yet by Hyahs and catches. I have been trading for a long time, but I still cannot do it. I sometimes manage to do it by the opening prices but by the closing prices it is clear that I lack agility.

At the close of a daily candle (and we are talking about them) the price moves very slowly and the difference between the previous and the opening price of a new daily candle is negligibly small, and for the candelabra it does not matter because trading in this system is seamless (except for gaps from Friday to Monday).

Sepulca:
Yes, to close/open on Friday, especially at closing time, not only that the brokerage companies are angry with spreads and stop-outs, God forbid it is the Thirteenth... Freddy Krueger is resting ....
There is no need to close on Friday - Friday order operations will be executed on Monday, after a possible gap.

Roman.:

John, do you mean that orders are opened every day using this strategy?

And then their closing and possible opening on increased volumes according to the rules you described above? Is it so?

There is always one order. If the day has gone in a profitable direction, it remains the same for the next day.

JonKatana:
There is always one order. If the day passed in a profitable direction, the same order remains for the next day.

Ah, that's it! I see. So this is the following picture according to the TC rules?

Description of TS:

"I use all developments from this topic. I trade by the daily candlesticks at opening prices. The opening from Tuesday to Friday is directed the same way as the previous day's closed candle, on Monday - opposite to Friday's candle. There are no stops and takeoffs. There is always one order. If the day moved in the profitable direction, the same order remains for the next day.

If the day has had a profitable movement, the order remains as it is (except for Monday's rule). If the day ends unprofitable (it is unprofitable when the funds have become less than the balance), the current order is closed and the next order is opened with two initial volumes. If the opposite candle is formed to the order, but funds are still higher than the balance, then the order is closed and a new order is opened with the initial volume according to the rules for opening.

If a double volume order makes a profit, then the volume is reduced by the initial volume. If a double volume order makes a loss, then the current order is also closed and a triple volume order is opened. This order will be closed after the end of the daily candlestick, regardless of the result.

When to exit the position:

If the order is of initial volume, then after the first counter candle.

Orders with a volume higher than the initial volume (double, triple) last only one day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules for opening are always the same, only volumes change depending on the closing result of the previous order. The closing of orders of initial volume is also unchangeable, and I have already written about the orders of larger volume.

Roman.:

Orders with a volume greater than the initial volume (double, triple) only last one day.

This is where it is inaccurate. If I understood the TS correctly, an order with double volume can live more than one day.
Reason: