EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 718

waitra:

On EURUSD. The price is now equally likely to go up or down. The market has not decided on its own direction yet. The Fed meeting this evening will decide everything.

The Fed may announce one of the options :

1. a cautious approach to bond purchases - the euro dollar will go down unequivocally and for a long time.

2. the volume of quantitative easing will be about $500 billion - this is a neutral position for the market

3. the volume of quantitative easing will be greater than $500 billion - the euro dollar will go to a new peak

Here's to understanding... )))))

Tantrik:

I'm not fighting with the price, but with myself! And the price is not the main thing in trading!

That's what I call it:

You have to think right, you have to ask yourself the right questions.

The main thing is not the price and where it will go tomorrow, the main thing is how to trade it. Any order makes sense only if you can close it in profit. That is, even if you have guessed the direction, but do not have a clear trading algorithm, everything is in vain. You open an order and wait for a pullback, you close it in the red.

gip:

That's what I call it:

You have to think right and ask yourself the right questions.

The main thing is not the price and where it will go tomorrow, the main thing is how to trade it. Any order makes sense only if you can close it in profit. That is, even if you have guessed the direction, but do not have a clear trading algorithm, everything is in vain. You open an order and wait for a pullback, you will close it in the red.

I'll show you a better picture - here's a forecast from last week (with dates), while I'm not in the deal - the euro traded, then the pound lost profits and so on and so forth ...... (but the price is not important).

Tantrik:

I'd rather show you a picture - here's a forecast from last week! (With dates) and I'm not in the deal - I was trading the euro, then the pound, and so on...... (but the price is not important)

You'd better show me a multimillion-dollar account, then I will understand. Fuck these pictures.

gip:

You'd better show me a multimillion-dollar account, then I'll get into it. And don't bother with these pictures.
What will you get into? .... (I was trading in real the other day - a master class, making predictions on 5 minutes), what else? Show me a picture.

Tantrik:
show me a picture
You're the one who pinched it :)))

gip:

That's personal experience. You can't say that you are successful, can you? So don't be so categorical. And I don't trust Sweene, even though he says he's successful. He's notorious for his verbiage and his storytelling.

So it's all in question.

I can say that I personally manage to follow the price, and I am guided by the most banal stochastic.

If it's not a secret, and rather than argue about it, go to the studio and we'll discuss it.

RekkeR:

Hello.....))))))

Waiting or acting....))))?

RekkeR:
Now you've nailed it :)))
I got a sign an hour ago not to go online... I disobeyed my inner voice... (a small dog bit me but not my leg but a bag :-)) Good luck! (And the main thing is not the price, but the momentum (I think there is even an indicator).

Zet:

Hello.....))))))

Waiting or acting....))))?

Chart 15m.

Was opening a sell when I asked the s question, now on the fence. Watching championship, leaders open bai's.

It happens, you imagine yourself as you would like to be, but you do not always get it in reality. :)))

Reason: