Avalanche - page 123

I am experimenting with order spacing (using Rabbit) and technical analysis at www.forex2.info
Approximate distance is (EURUSD - 60 pips, GBPUSD - 110 pips) so far we have had a maximum of 3 reversals, and then some profits.

Take money out of the tester after each pass and you'll feel the "profitability".

AlexSTAL 08.04.2010 11:15

You should withdraw money in the tester after each pass and you'll feel "profitability".

I do not withdraw money to enlarge the deposit, the bigger the deposit, the less I lose with the same lot as I played.

Hi all !

I've been following this thread for a long time, it's been a heated debate....

My curiosity got the better of me and I've started an avalanche on the demo.

The simplest code, without any improvements.
Here is the report from the demo for the last few days.
I put it on minutes, on two pairs at once.
Just for the sake of curiosity :)
And no matter what they say, the system behaves quite steadily, especially on the one-minute chart....
My deposit was 10 000 Rubles, my leverage was 1,500.
By the way, taking into account the fact that I trade on two pairs at once, the total deposit did not exceed about 3200, the drawdown was about 1200.

Files:
icxtfgb1.rar  16 kb

Galina >>:

Всем привет !

Слежу за веткой давно, уш очень горячии дебаты развернулись….

Любопытство взяло верх и я запустила лавину на демке.

Самый простой код, без каких либо усовершенствований.
Вот отчет с демки за последнии несколько дней.
Поставила на минутках, сразу на двух парах.
Просто ради любопытства :)
И кто бы что не говарил, система ведет себя достаточно стабильно, это на минутном то графике....
Депо было 10 000 рубл, плечо 1к 500, брокер а..ри.
И кстати, с учем того что торговля ведется сразу на двух парах, общий залог не превышал порядка 3200, в просадкевидела где то 1200 примерно.

It is too short an interval to draw any conclusions. And can you post the balance graph from the tester from 2008?

khorosh >>:

Это слишком короткий интервал, чтобы делать какие то выводы. А график баланса из тестера с 2008 года можете выложить?

I haven't tested the system, I just let it run on demo and that's all, I'm just curious about it.
The main failures are in flats, it is understandable.
I recommend to switch it off at night.
For example on the Yen, with such parameters as I have stated, it is better from 10.30 to 20.00 MSK.
In the Yen, I don't know yet, I have never traded this pair, it is an amateur.
I do not know yet, I have never traded this pair, it is my favourite one.
Of course it's not ideal, but I must admit that in skillful hands it's quite a working tool.
The size of the channel should be selected for each pair, but it's better to implement a dynamic channel in the code.
Also, if you trade on minutes, you don't have to wait for one of the pending buy or sell orders to trigger.
You may just do the first trade from the pointer, it will not make much difference.
Otherwise, while trades on minutes will be closing, the price will simply leave.
By the way, there are many profits on the news, and it's always nice!
It will increase the system performance many times over!
But again, only for candlesticks !
And friends, if you look carefully, as you can see, I take a very narrow range, so for the EUR 120 points, for the JPY 150 (THIS IS THE FIFTY!!!).
Also, if we introduce a "smart" formula for calculation of Locked positions, then the margin can be approximately halved :)
As you can imagine, for Lovina it could cost a whole depot.
Anyway, I've told you too much here already :)
All the best to all !
BEST OF LUCK !!!

Galina >>:

Я не тестировала систему, просто пустила на демо и все, говарю просто из-за любопытства это.
Основные сбои дает во флэтах, это и понятно.
На ночь рекомендую выключать ее.
На евре например, с такими парамтрами как я выложила лутше всего с 10.30 до 20.00 по МСК.
на Йене не знаю пока, я эту пару никогда не торговала, она на любителя.
Вобщем видишь трэнд на часах, или на 4-часах врубай ловину и будет тебе счастье, неплохой вариант на хороших движениях.
Конечно это не идеал, но я соглашуь пожалуй с тем, что в умелых руках это вполне рабочий инструмент.
Разумеестя размер канала для каждой пары надо подбирать, а еще лутше ввести в код динамический канал.
еще, если на минутках торговать, то совсем не обязательно ждать пока сработает один из отложников на бай или на сел
Можно просто от балды чтобы первую сделку совершал, особой разницы не будет.
И выход должен быть однозначно по профиту ! иначе пока сделки на минутках крыть будет, цена просто уйдет.
Кстати на новостчях особо много прибыл, а это всегда приятно !
Это все в разы повысит производительность системы.
Но повторюбсь только для минуток !
И друзья, если посмотрите повнимательнее, то как видите, я очень узкий беру диапазпон так для Евры 120 пунктов, для Йены 150 (ЭТО НА ПЯТИЗНАКЕ !!!)
Еще, если ввести "умную" формулу расчета Локированных позиций, то размер залога можно примерно вдвое сократить :)
Как вы понимаете, для Ловины это может стоить целого депо.
Ну да ладно, итак слишком много вам тут сказала :)
Всем ВСЕГО ХОРОШЕГО !
ЖЕЛАЮ УДАЧИ !!!

Well, you are the one who will close profitable positions on Take Profit, but you will still close unprofitable ones.

khorosh писал(а) >>

Well, it's your profitable positions that will close on take profit, but unprofitable ones you have to close anyway.

Why, when opening each new position (pending order triggering) we should change StopLosses and TakeProfits, so that all open positions are closed simultaneously and with the required total profit. This is one of variants of "trailing the code".
The only reason is the same (as when working with pending orders) to avoid (reduce) requotes and slippages.

SergNF >>:

Ну почему же, при открытии каждой новой позы (срабатывании отложенника) менять StopLoss'ы и TakeProfit'ы так, чтобы все открытые позы закрылись одновременно и с требуемым итоговым профитом. Один из вариантов "трейлинга кодлы".
Смысл один (как и при работе отложенниками) избежать (уменьшить) реквот и проскальзываний.

I agree, if you use StopLosses and TakeProfits this situation can happen. And how will you act if the price turns back a bit before the TakeProfit?

khorosh писал(а) >>

I agree, if you use StopLosses and TakeProfits this situation can happen. And how will you act if the price turns back a bit before the TakeProfit?

So it all depends on how the whole chain is closed.
My interpretation is that if a chain is formed (didn't "guess" the first order), I close it when it reaches a certain profit in the "deposit currency".
Next, you mentioned "trailing". Let's start imagining:
When reaching a "profit in the currency of deposit"
- close all positions with the type of ... "opposite of the last position and trim the rest.
- We close all positions except the last one, which we backfill.
What if the price is short of TakeProfit and turns back?

So we continue to build up the chain - when the "initial" (or modified) level is crossed, we open a new position (pending order triggers), recalculate StopLosses and TakeProfits.
For my formula of lots increasing, the field for imagination is large :)
'
But the next free window for testing toys is coming to an end, so I will not implement this scheme yet. :(
Reason: