learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 344

khorosh:
I think the condition suggests this: if the history contains a closed order, no matter if it is a Buy or Sell, and no two pending orders have been set, two pending orders should be opened. The result will be the same as you want. Maybe I have got it wrong.

order, buy or sell is closed simultaneously with opening a pending order.

If a closed order appears in the history, a new order should be placed... But in this case we do not consider price slippage.

vladds:

order, buy or sell is closed simultaneously with opening a pending order.

If a closed order appears in the history, a new order should be placed... But then we don't account for price slippage... that's what DTs feed on.

I do not understand.

Good job Ilan closed.

appreciate the creation, countrymen !

no optimisations - settings are by eye...

The owl works on a candlestick (Japanese) analysis indicator which I dug up on the web and reworked heavily ....

it takes a very long time to optimize for profit "acceleration" ....

10 year test : risk 1.5 profit 1.5

yeeeeeeeeeekooooooo

1 year test : risk 20 profit 15

aawy

p.s. limitation - the owl only works on a demo account (contact me at elmucon@ya.ru to remove this limitation)

Files:
mql4.zip  91 kb

and here's an easy optimisation

wyff

Have you tried using a candlestick indicator on a fixed lot?

khorosh:
Have you tried using a candlestick indicator on a fixed lot?

No - but the point - because the increase in lot with a deposit corresponds to a constant lot with a fixed deposit ....

i.e. if at 1000 lot 001, at 4000 lot 001 is no longer relevant and misleading ....

but every trade is at maximum risk and shows the real survivability of the system...

elmucon:

no - but the point - because the increase in the lot with the deposit corresponds to a constant lot with a fixed depo ....

i.e. if at 1000 the lot is 001 then at 4000 001 is no longer relevant and misleading ....

and so each trade is at maximum risk and shows the real survivability of the system ...

The matter is that the signal quality is better seen with a fixed lot and one order in the market. Of course it's not a problem to increase the lot.

khorosh:
The point is that a constant lot and one order in the market is a better indicator of the signal quality. And of course it's not a problem to increase the lot.
Try it yourself - put risk ==1 and reverse ==1 lot will be constant (when multiplied by 1 the result does not change)

for those who understand ...

we'll continue on Monday ...

yyyyysss

Reason: