Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1172

MikeZv:

Vitaly, thanks for the answer, i.e. replace two internal functions with one:int secondsymb=StrToInteger(StringSubstr(str,1,1)) ?

You said: "There is a string str="4257". It depends where it comes from. If there is a guarantee that the string is in ASCII codes, and you already have it in your head that the ASCII code of the character "0" (zero) is 48, then it can be shorter:

int Asci=StringGetChar(str,1). If the ASCII range 48-57 is not familiar, then you don't need it, don't take it into account.

Vladimir:
You said: "There is a string str="4257". It depends where it comes from. If you have a guarantee that the string is in ASCII-codes, and you already have it in your head that the ASCII code of the character "0" (zero) is 48, you can make it shorter:

int Asci=StringGetChar(str,1). If the ASCII range 48-57 is not familiar, then you don't need it, disregard it.

a programmer might have it in his head that 0 = #30
...or 60 as a last resort, but not 48).

Taras Slobodyanik:
A programmer may have 0 = #30 in his head
...or at least 60, but not 48.)
16-bit 30h = decimal 48. I see. But where does 60 come from?

STARIJ:
16-character 30h = decimal 48. That's understandable. But where does 60 come from?
8)

The mystery for me was 48

int num=StringGetChar(str,1)-'0';

I have a question! Can you give me a hint?

Are the deal copiers sensitive to the currency suffix? For example, will a trade from an account with "EUR/USD" be copied to an account with "EUR/USD.f" ?

In your opinion is it normal that period_converter_ALL makes such quotes? Pay attention to the beginning of the month. In his opinion the month can start on any date. Took other quotes with a normal start - the test results are completely different.

Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер стратегий позволяет тестировать и оптимизировать торговые стратегии (советники) перед началом использования их в реальной торговле. При тестировании советника происходит его однократная прогонка с начальными параметрами на исторических данных. При оптимизации торговая стратегия прогоняется несколько раз с различным набором параметров...

Hi all! I am still very green in forex, but I plan to start with trading signals. I am going to start trading signals now. Please don't fuck with me if such questions already existed in some threads, I couldn't find them.

Question: The developer says that for normal trading the deposit should be $10000 and the leverage should be 1:400, which is discouraging because a beginner does not have such amount. Will it be correct to open cent account for $100, i.e. 10000 cents, with the same leverage andto subscribe for signals?

I am grateful in advance, I will be glad to hear from you.

yernar_mamyrov:

Hi all! I am still very green in forex, but I plan to start with trading signals. I am going to start trading signals now. Please don't fuck with me if such questions already existed in some threads, I couldn't find them.

Question: The developer says that for normal trading the deposit should be $10000 and the leverage should be 1:400, which is discouraging because a beginner does not have such amount. Will it be correct to open cent account for $100, i.e. 10000 cents, with the same leverage andto subscribe for signals?

I am grateful in advance, I will be happy to get answers.

If there is a signal that will cover your subscription costs (minimum 30% per month income - realistically more, as I do not take into account overheads), then it makes sense to subscribe.

However, consider the drawdown - large percentages are given by martens (other intermediaries/networkers) usually, and, they need a certain deposit to survive - pay attention to the maximum drawdown and the initial lot in the net - bring it in line with 0.01 lot and estimate the drawdown.

yernar_mamyrov:

Question: The developer says that for normal trading the deposit should be $10000 and the leverage should be 1:400, which is discouraging because a beginner does not have such amount. Will it be correct to open cent account for 100$, i.e. 10000 cents, with the same leverage andto subscribe for signals?

My thanks in advance, I will be glad to get answers.

If you have a deposit of $10,000, the maximum that they can give you is 200. You have to try hard to find it, so 100 and no more. If you need a deposit of 10 000 $ and a leverage of 400, in reality they will give you a leverage of 100, but you will need a deposit of x4

How do I know if a symbol is available for an account without having to open it in the market place?

Reason: