[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 65

Yurixx >>:

1. Существует ли в природе сила инерции ?

2. Существует ли в природе центробежная сила ?

Если вы отвечаете утвердительно, то снабжайте свой ответ определением или хотя бы объяснением, что это такое.

In nature, an ever-present effect has been observed: the resistance of uniformly and linearly moving bodies to attempts to change their speed or direction of motion.

Over time, it was discovered that this resistance was greater the greater the mass of the body. The phenomenon itself was called "inertia", and mass was taken as the measure of this inertia.

For use in mat models, everything was reduced to forces (like other mechanical interactions of material bodies).

The force of inertia - according to the mat model - is the mass of the body multiplied by its acceleration.

The centrifugal force - a mathematical abstraction - is calculated as a normal component in the expansion of the force of inertia along the normal and the tangent to the curvilinear trajectory of motion. It does not occur in rectilinear motion.

Question on the counter: why in the Northern Hemisphere, rivers have one bank (right bank) steeper than the left bank.

Good luck

ZS I take it that you think there are no such forces, then where does the wheel come from ?

Если мы пренебрегли трением в системе шасси и инертностью колес, то НИЧЕГО !

VladislavVG >>:

В природе замечен постоянно проявляющийся эффект: сопротивление равномерно и прямолинейно движущихся тел попыткам изменить их скорость или направление движения.

Со временем было выяснено, что это сопротивление тем выше, чем выше масса тела. Само явление получило название "инерция", а масса и была принята мерой этой инерции.

Для использования в мат моделях все было сведено к силам (как и остальные механический взаимодействия материальных тел).

Сила инерции - согласно мат модели - это масса тела, умноженная на его ускорение.

Центробежная сила - математическая абстракция - расчитывается как нормальная компонента при разложения силы инерции по нормали и касательной к криволинейной траектории движения. При прямолинейном движении не возникает.

Вопрос на встречку: почему в Северном полушарии у рек один берег(правый) круче, чем левый.

Удачи

ЗЫ Я так понял, что Вы считаете, что таких сил нет, а у колеса тогда откуда ?

Are you suggesting that Jura didn't even go to school and can't google?

Brace yourself colleague, wrap up the rest of today's business, turn off your mobile phones and get ready.

This day will go down in history and you will tell the kids about February 2, 2010

If you have something moving in the room, you better stop it, you never know how it will behave.

So we're on the verge of a scientific upheaval.

It's good that this forum was chosen as the site.

We don't have to worry about attendance for long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PS It's a pity the time was not announced.

I have to pee and I don't want to miss it.

Candid >>:
Хм, ну сколько можно про этот самолёт :). Вот исходная формулировка задачи

Как и положено такого рода задачкам, формулировка не совсем корректна. В частности, скорость вращения колёс самолёта и скорость движения полотна не могут быть равны поскольку измеряются в разных единицах.

Но мы непременно хотим решить эту задачу, следовательно мы должны сами придать ей какой-то смысл. Предположим, что формулировка просто небрежна и имелась в виду не скорость вращения. Тогда что?

Если это скорость колеса, то в идеальной задаче она всегда будет равна скорости самолёта относительно полотна (также как и скорости полотна относительно самолёта). То есть подстраивать будет нечего. И взлететь самолёту ничто не помешает. Кроме неудачного ветра :)

Подстройка будет иметь смысл если обе скорости (самолёта и полотна) измеряются относительно земли или относительно воздуха. В этом случае скорость относительного движения самолёта и полотна (при отсутствии ветра) будет в два раза больше. И опять же, не видно что кроме внезапно возникшего попутного ветра может помешать самолёту взлететь. У нас же идеальный самолёт, сломаться он не может. Впрочем, колёса могут быть реальными до скорости, равной скорости звука и даже выше :)

Большинство именно так и реконструировало условия задачи.

Честно говоря я никак не могу придумать сколько-нибудь осмысленной реконструкции, не позволяющей самолёту взлететь. Может это и поинтереснее задачка.

Поэтому мой ответ: если не случится внезапной поломки или внезапного порыва попутного ветра непреодолимой силы самолёт непременно взлетит :)

Nikolai, thank you.

I even had a tear roll down my unshaven cheek. (It's all my own fault for being so blunt.)

Honestly, I can't think of any meaningful reconstruction that prevents the plane from taking off. It may be a more interesting task.

Here I'll help you (I was in the Air Defence Forces). I do not like it when they fly without authorisation. :о)))) But seriously, you should add some reality to either chassis or transporter (not forgetting to spin it with fucking acceleration). And something is bound to break.

to Yurixx.

Yuri, thanks for your patience and yet I'm pretty sure it's not the correct setup to follow, it's unlikely to take off. Well, fuck it, to be honest with you.

Mischek писал(а) >>

PS It's a pity the time was not announced

I have to go for a pee and don't want to miss it

:-)))

We will wait a little. Maybe there will be more opinions.

Farnsworth wrote >>

Yuri... Well, fuck it, to be honest with you.

Amen!

Yurixx >>:

:-)))

Подождем малость. Может будут еще мнения.

Copy

Poured

No time to waste, trying to get the copyright for "2.2.2010"

Already making a few logo designs.

Bought a batch of T-shirts to go with the logo.

You do realize today was the last groundhog day ever... I'd say their groundhog, the groundhog that's foreign to us.

"Yurick's day." Sounds like it.

I wanted to do something about textbooks for next year, it's a lot of paper for hundreds of birch-trains, but "there" everything was already stolen before us.

Yurixx >>:

Аминь !

That's right, because the world has started to change somehow with your mouth. And not for the better, the macrocosm inherits the behaviour of the quantum world and does what it wants. Let the world remain as it was. (this joke, - I'm honing my literary style, otherwise you'll start stomping on it again without listening to it.

Yurixx >>:

Черным выделил то, что правильно. Красным - что неправильно. Если не будешь возмущаться, поймешь мое обяснение.

Для начала пример. Представь, что ты зажал между ладонями карандаш. Теперь твоя задача двигать левую руку вниз, а правую вверх, но с точно такой же скоростью. Все скорости относительно твоего носа. Как ты думаешь, сможешь ли твоя левая рука двигаться вниз. Проверь - сможет. Как же это у нее получается, если движение правой руки на 100% компенсирует движение левой ?

Сергей, ты абсолютно прав в том, что если в данной задаче нельзя пренебречь трением и массой колес, то ответ неоднозначен. Но я и в этом случае могу решить ее и получить условие взлета. Оно будет содержать в качестве параметров силу тяги сомолета, коэффициент трения в шасси, массу и геометрические размеры колес. Делать мне это, ессно, не хочется - облом, однако. Поэтому давай попробуем разобраться с ситуацией, когда трения в шасси нет и момент инерции колес равен нулю.

Итак, если асфальт взлетной полосы стоит, то точка соприкосновения колеса с землей неподвижна - с землей трение есть. Когда самолет начинает разгоняться, колеса крутятся, но в каждый момент времени точка соприкосновения с землей все равно неподвижна. Отсюда получается связь угловой скорости вращения колес со скоростью самолета. Это понятно ? Возражать будешь ?

Почему все же самолет разгоняется ? Потому, что на него действует сила тяги двигателей. А что препятствует самолету ? Если мы пренебрегли трением в системе шасси и инертностью колес, то НИЧЕГО !

А теперь представь, что самолет стоит с вЫ ключенными двигателями, но асфальт (транспортер) двигается ему навстречу. Как ты думаешь, что будет делать самолет ? Ты удивишься - НИЧЕГО ! По той же причине. Трения нет, инертности колес нет, поэтому на самолет не будет от транспортера передаваться никакая сила, которая бы могла сдвинуть его с места. Он будет неподвижен, а колеса будут крутиться со скоростью транспортера.

А теперь осталось совместить эти два процесса. В результате получим, что самолет будет взлетать как ни в чем не бывало, транспортер будет двигаться ему навстречу с такой же все возрастающей скоростью относительно земли, а отдуваться за все это будут колеса, которые будут вращаться с удвоенным ускорением.

Если это понял и согласился, то согласишься и с тем, что сила трения в шасси и инертность колес современного самолета могут помешать ему взлететь в описанных условиях только если самолет больной, тяга слабая и вообще лететь ему не хочется.

I'll add.

You don't need to touch the friction forces, they have nothing to do with it. And the speed of the wheels has nothing to do with it. The plane will take off, even with the brake pads clamped, even if we fasten the wheels to the belt with nails (screws, bolts, paper clips and tape for safety), it will still take off, together with the mean belt, and if the escalator is concreted into the ground, it will pull it out together with the foundation, the engine power is enough for this heroic feat, because the problem does not say anything about engine power, so it is unlimited by nothing.

Imagine a dense medium such as wood instead of air. Then the propeller blades of the aeroplane will screw into the wood like a screw! The fact that the air is not as dense does not change anything, it just takes more energy.

Yurixx >>:

1. Существует ли в природе сила инерции ?

2. Существует ли в природе центробежная сила ?

Force of inertia ? I don't know about that. But if you listen to what VladislavVG says, you can understand it in principle. But it is still, to be more precise, not the force of inertia, but simply the resultant force applied to a material point.

Centrifugal force? Well, that's a fiction that arises when you move to a non-inertial reference frame. There is only one force - the centripetal force.

2 Richie: Your reasoning in the problem about the light bulb and mirrors would be correct if the source of light (real) and its image in the mirror were independent. Are you familiar with the calculations in wave theory of light, at least superficially? I think that if these calculations were performed by a program simulating the light source in the mirror, the Intel processor would be broken by now.

Here's a simple little experiment that you can do now too, if it's dark outside your window. If your window panes are clear (which I don't doubt) and the curtains aren't closed, they reflect another source of light - the main light bulb in the room, i.e. the one in the chandelier. Mine is definitely reflected. Close the curtains now. Is it getting darker in the room?

Mathemat >>:

Сила инерции? Я такой не знаю.

Центробежная сила? Ну это ж фикция, возникающая при переходе к неинерционной системе

Richie писал(а) >>

Suppose the radiator is electric. Not regulated by thermostat - no relay there. I argue that it will heat better and consume correspondingly more electricity if a fan is installed next to it. That is my contention.

Mischek, The answer to the question about the electric radiator:

Will it heat better? Yes, it will. And here's why. The resistance of the heatsink coil depends on their temperature. The stronger the convection, i.e. the stronger the airflow directed at the heatsink, the lower the coil temperature (although, it is insignificantly lower). This means that, according to Ohm's law, the current flowing in the coil circuit will be higher. Higher current means higher power input and output. So it turns out that if you put a fan near an unregulated electric heatsink, it will produce more heat.

Reason: