The rant about quitting your day job... - page 7

There was nothing special in the post. I let you read it and then deleted it.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>
I would like to ask my friends what they think about it. Rabota like the prestigious, P.Z. not bad > $ 3000, the firm solid, one of the "blue chips" but tired, sick and tired to work "Uncle", like already vyubatsya begin to trade, the system was own, not the fact that the unique, but profitable :) sam not a fool like, I understand that I can earn wits a lot ... a lot... but I have my doubts... My experience at the exchange market for ~ 4 months, and I was not playing roulette, all this time I was trying to understand and learn... I understand that the "rabbit hole" is very deep and this is only more interesting... Any advice you can give... I would be especially glad to get advice from those who have gone through similar experiences.

If you want to speculate, ie gamble, you better not to start. If you want to become successful in trading, especially in forecasting, then you have to decide for yourself what and how to do to achieve the goal. You have to have initial capital to gain experience and not to worry about where your money is and what to do with it.

As Ralph Vince said, it does not matter what your system's payoff mathematical expectation is, the only thing that matters is that the mathematical expectation must be greater than zero. If you have a positive mathematical expectation you can be happy with a modest and stable return, or you can choose to earn millions by risking millions. Generally speaking, whoever wants the yield, makes it that way.

to:ChachaGames

Sorry for such a straightforward point of view, but judging by your posts, you should still work for your uncle for a few years, while learning all the nuances of Forex trading. Only quit your job when unqualified success arrives.

C-4 писал(а) >>
As Ralph Vince said, it doesn't matter what the payoff expectation of your system is, the only thing that matters is that the payoff expectation must be greater than zero. If you have a positive mathematical expectation you can be satisfied with a modest and stable income, or you can choose to earn millions at the risk of millions. Generally speaking, whoever wants the yield, makes it that way.

Depending on what goal you have in mind and how you want to get it, you will get it the way you think and how you work out your mistakes...

To paraphrase a famous slogan:

In extreme trading, the main thing is to understand when the extreme ends and the total f*^%# begins.

Андрей:
I also want to ask my advice on what I think about leaving my job and becoming a trader. Rabota like the prestigious, P.Z. not bad > $ 3000, the firm solid, one of the "blue chips" but tired, specifically tired to work "Uncle", like already vyrobatsya in my trade, the system was own, not the fact that the unique, but profitable :) sam not a fool like, I understand that I can earn wisely a lot ... a lot... but I have my doubts... My experience at the exchange market for ~ 4 months, and I was not playing roulette, all this time I was trying to understand and learn... I understand that the "rabbit hole" is very deep and this is only more interesting... Any advice you can give... I would be especially glad to get advice from those who have gone through similar experiences.

I really wanted to know). Did you quit your day job or not?

It's an interesting topic in itself. Let it hang in the top.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I really wanted to know). Did you quit your day job or not?

It's an interesting topic in itself. Let it hang in the top.

Then yes =) But quickly changed to a more interesting, in between gained experience on the stock exchange.

If you don't like your job, you should give it up, whether you "go into trading" or not. Work should be fun!

Андрей:

Then yes =) But quickly switched to a more interesting one, in between gaining experience in the stock market.

Negative? (Experience)

You do not have to answer, I already know.

Reason: