The rant about quitting your day job... - page 9

Alexey Viktorov:

This is some kind of perversion... It has always been said only this way, "If vodka gets in the way of work, quit her......... job". And speculation, like other addictions, can get in the way of work... no doubt about it.

Soros and Buffett don't))

Андрей:

Yes, but... let's say we work with minimum leverage or X10, large amount... showing good profits... 50% a year let's say... increase the leverage to X100 and the profit should increase... an option Transition to X500 Work as smartly as before, but more risky, the profit increases by 500%, or reduce the deposit amount according to the leverage and go for high-risk strategy, there are lots of grails even in codebase (300-500% per week) yes, there is a possibility of losing the deposit.... but in 80% of cases it will survive the week having increased by 3-5 times, on Saturday we take all that was earned or add another $100 if lost, resulting in 10 weeks of 2 losses -$200 (eg Depo $100) and a minimum of 8*3*100=2400 -200 lost and 100 initial, total: 2100 profit with an investment of 100, for 10 weeks ...

If you're ready to trade with the market, it's a good idea to start fixing the market with the right price.) Such reasoning only shows that you do not fully understand what you are dealing with.

If you have a tried and tested trading strategy, where you know the mathematical expectation, then all the calculations add up by themselves and it is clear what capital you need to earn specific amounts.

Also, increasing your income by changing your leverage is a very bad idea!

Folks, the branch is 12 years old, stop doing archaeology =)

Alexey Viktorov:

This is some kind of perversion... It has always been said only this way, "If vodka gets in the way of work, quit her......... job". And speculation, like other addictions, can interfere with work... no doubt about it.

A drunken acquaintance of mine used to say.

"If vodka interferes with work, I don't need the job."

;)

Андрей:

Folks, this thread is 12 years old, stop doing archaeology =)

until you write it yourself and you're 12 years old.

you start writing a program, you're at least +10 years old.

Renat Akhtyamov:

A drunken acquaintance of mine used to say

"If vodka gets in the way of work, then fuck the job."

;)

That's what it sounded like.

I respect warm vodka.

Cold vodka, I just love it.

But if vodka gets in the way of work,

then give it up, your job)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Actually it sounded like this

Warm vodka I respect.

Vodka when it's cold I just love it

But if vodka gets in the way of work,

then give it up, your job)

That sounds like an interpretation of the poet's companion.)

==

And in fact, work should not interfere with trade, just as tradeshould notinterfere withwork.

It's hard to find a middle ground here.

P.s.

Thought and added.

No vodka.)))

Андрей:

Folks, this thread is 12 years old, stop doing archaeology =)

Relevant to this day. The rake is many years ahead)).

The topic will be eternal.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Relevant to this day. The rake is many years ahead.)

The topic will be eternal.

Hello, Vladimir!

"Work", that's a shitty word! "Slave" + "bot" (robot), i.e. the slave is "botting" something - performing the dumb function of a robot. Those who are slaves and dumb, lacking creativity (capable only of following the orders of their superiors), let them slave, while the rest should strive to crawl out of this slavery.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Hello, Vladimir!

"Work", what a shitty word! "Slave" + "bot" (robot), i.e. the slave is "botting" something - performing the stupid function of a robot. Those who are slaves and dumb, lacking creativity (capable only of following the orders of their superiors), let them slave, while the rest should strive to crawl out of this slavery.

Greetings, Alexey! Glad to see a rare guest).

Work is "Slave "+"Boots.")

Boots are not always needed in markets. There aren't any "boots", as Sasha said. Most people still wear "boots".) Slaves of their own free will, so to speak. Puddles are many. And in every puddle is a rake). Bots need to be changed often.)

Reason: