A "break-even" strategy - page 4

No need, we'll make it quick.

xrust >> :
No need, we'll do it quickly.

>>)) I wouldn't open this thread, I want money for the deposit

m_a_sim >> :

Unfortunately, I'm not)

m_a_sim >> :

:))) I wouldn't open this thread, I want money for the deposit.

You can't be that greedy.

:)

coaster >> :

>> I'm not greedy, I even told you the whole idea)) I just don't know any other way to make a deposit, all I need is 1000$ and I can put it up for public display

m_a_sim >> :

coaster >> :

>> I'm not greedy, I even told you the whole idea)) I just don't know any other way to make a deposit, all I need is 1000$ and I can put it up for public display

Never use a lot increase as part of the TS. You can only increase the lot within an MM.

You can not do it all at once and now.

Otherwise you won't be able to collect on your deposit.

p.s.

That's not a good idea.

Some measly $1000 you can earn from your job :)

coaster >> :

Never use lot increments as part of the TS. You can only increase the lot within an MM.

You can't do it all at once and now.

Otherwise you won't get any money on your deposit.

p.s.

This is not a good idea.

Ok, I will not.

m_a_sim >> :

OK, I won't.

" When it comes to money management, it is very important to understand that when playing with negative expectations, there is no money management scheme that can make you a winner. If you keep playing, no matter how you manage your money, you will lose your entire account, no matter how big it was in the beginning.
This axiom is not only true for games with negative expectations, it is also true for games with equal odds. So the only case where you have a chance to win in the long run is in a game with a positive mathematical expectation."

Ralph Vince. "The mathematics of money management."

Read it. Very interesting.

goldtrader писал(а) >>
Any TS based on increasing the lot after losing is doomed.
No, not any! Only the one with a positive Z-score.

m_a_sim >> :

The probability of the price fluctuating for a long time in a 100 pips high zone is slim and it will definitely start either rising or falling. Here are two charts with different parameters for 2008.

I read the beginning of the thread once again. Tell me, why did you create it? You are not asking anything, are you?

The answer is simple. You know the weakness of your strategy and hope to be convinced here that everything is fine. I had the same "genius" idea.

I don't know how your EA starts. If there is no system, my advice to you is to optimise it by corridor size and then move the start of testing by a couple of days. You know, it's sobering. You can set up entrance by indicators, by levels, or by who knows what else. But believe me, your EA will gobble up any reasonable deposit at testing range starting from 1999. I have not convinced you? Well, then open a microreal, cent account, or something else and earn your first million

Reason: