Any secrets in Forex?

One of a secret way of Forex for me is understanding the support level , resistance level and pivot level and when there occurs any exception then understanding the power of trend strength which I find most important in case of a adverse situation in support and resistance break.

No secrets in Forex, I think hard work is key of success. Some way where we can focus learning to work smartly with least effort, possess discipline, determination, and mindset and money management for success, professional traders simply follow the Forex system.

Shawnmichal:
No secrets in Forex, I think hard work is key of success. Some way where we can focus learning to work smartly with least effort, possess discipline, determination, and mindset and money management for success, professional traders simply follow the Forex system.

I think so. Hard work and discipline is the key to success. We must have a strong mental, so we can survive in forex trading.

I agree with you. Actually there is no such secret to make profits in this market. Make profits always based on trader's own commitment and dedication to the market. If you are good learner and willing to take challenges-compete with other traders in a 1on1 or tournament in a free trading game then you can earn good money from tradings. Only hard workers can make money in this market and that's the secret you are asking.

In Forex trading business many peoples fails and lose their all capital. It is due to lack of experience in forex and lack of knowledge about forex trading. So, if you want to become success in forex trading then you have must gain experience and knowledge in forex trading business.

Paul75:
In Forex trading business many peoples fails and lose their all capital. It is due to lack of experience in forex and lack of knowledge about forex trading. So, if you want to become success in forex trading then you have must gain experience and knowledge in forex trading business.

experience and knowledge is important in forex trading. to have a lot of experience and good trading skills then we would be able to trade with the maximum so we were able to succeed in forex trading. try trading in a demo account to gain trading experience

patience an discipline. we need it for winning. becuase i realize when we hurry we are easy mistake. we need calm down and analysis. we will get better signal.

personally i think the secret is persistence and patience. everything else follows.

All post here would or have suggested my best key to success in forex, that knowledge. You should be well informed about it before venturing...

I believe this experience: How to Trade Forex: How I Succeeded as a New Trader emphasis the benefit of knowledge.

if we learn trading in earnest then we can be successful in forex. success in forex is not only influenced by the good trading skills, but also by good trading psychology. For that if we want to succeed in forex then we must continue to learn and improve themselves well

uncle gober:
What do you consider the best type of education for a trader?You have to spend a lot of time in front of computer to get trading experience. Learning curve can be quite difficult. I would compare trading with martial arts. You have to practice a lot to suceed in trading.

yes. we need the practice with it. it is important. when we has profit with it we will confident with real money

Reason: