Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 323

Swetten:

What's the point? What's the point? Demonstrating profitable trading?

Or to engage in, pardon me, applied phallometry - who has a bigger deposit?

What does deposit size have to do with it?

I just wanted to offer a level playing field! Nothing more than that.

Well, let's consider other criteria, for example, the deposit growth in %. )))

I propose rules:

1. demonstrate profitable trading over a certain period of time (two months, for example);

2. everyone trades as he/she can;

3. after the expiry of the period, measure your profits in percentages: drawdowns, profits, etc.

Percentage is universal and does not depend on deposit size etc.

Niroba, how are you?

P.S. A prerequisite - open monitoring such as onyx, where you can see all the statistics.

Pegasmaster:
How about 20 bucks? I spend more on booze with friends than your pamm on fibo.
I am not really serious.
P.s. Alex, either show real progress or goodbye. Well, I'm not going to compete with you when you have an account of 400 euros, and I have 24k quid. The percentage of the rise would be inadequate. Especially since I don't have an overdraft

No problem, let's go with 20. ))

S.w. PAMM account was opened with minimum amount of 500$, to demonstrate the quality of the trading signals,

)))). )))

NYROBA:

I just wanted to suggest a level playing field! No more than that.

All right, let's consider other criteria, e.g. % deposit growth. )))

"level playing field"? 400 euros in depo and 24k quid in depo is a level playing field? my BABY laughs at your "level playing field".
"Don't *beat* the blind, they can feel everything", so until there is a level depot, there will be no competition.

Pegasmaster:
"level playing field"? 400 euros in depo and 24k quid in depo is a level playing field? my BABY laughs at your "level playing field".
"Don't *beat* the blind, they can feel everything", so until there is a level depot, there will be no competition.
If you measure it in terms of percentages, the size of the depot doesn't play a role.

Gans-deGlucker:

The report does not show that. That is because you are not presenting the report. A picture taken with a screenshot does not count as a report. The report is the transactions made. Plus the unclosed ones. You probably also need to explain and print in 72 font - DEPOSIT=REPOSIT, DEPOSIT=REPOSIT, DEPOSIT=REPOSIT.

Also there is no confirmation that you are trading on this account according to your forecasts.

The report shows that total 221 trades, all of them closed with profit,

Not a single losing deal yet. Profit for the moment is 551.92 euros.

For understandable reasons I am not going to publish completed deals in this thread. )))

NYROBA:

Not a problem, let's start with twenty. ))

s.w. PAMM account was opened with minimum amount of $500 to demonstrate the quality of trading signals,

)). )))

Your 500 bucks doesn't count, sorry.
I was going to give a shit about your "quality" analytics, to be honest. T.A. is not "ANALYTHICS".
Especially when it relates to a time span of a year long.
Relax and have fun :)
p.s. I was trying to spell correctly because I'm drunk.

NYROBA:

The report shows that there have been 221 trades, all of which closed on profit,

not a single losing trade so far. The current profit is 551.92 euros.

For understandable reasons I am not going to publish my deals in this thread. )))

No, no, no, if it's a level playing field, I'll ask for monitoring on the onyx.
Otherwise, you're going down a long road to nowhere.
Because I can post better pictures than you, believe me.

Swetten:

I propose rules:

1. demonstrate profitable trading over a certain period of time (two months, for example);

2. everyone trades as he/she can;

3. after the expiry of the period, measure your profits in percentages: drawdowns, profits, etc.

Percentage is universal and does not depend on deposit size etc.

Niroba, are you okay?

I am always FOR real trading!

No more chattering! )))

Correction:

Rules:

1. onyx account is opened and monitored. In the settings of showing statistics all the checkboxes are switched on, except for showing the password to the account.

2. for a certain period of time (two months, for example) demonstrate profitable trading;

3. everyone trades as he/she can, no restrictions;

4. upon expiry of the trading period all trades are closed, all pending orders are deleted, etc;

5. we measure each other in percentages: drawdowns, profit, etc.

Reason: