Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 16

Anton Zverev:
Trading without Stop Loss, is it like opening a position and sitting there praying until the price returns?

You open and let it sit, the market will come back.

And instead of praying trades in every day mode at any drawdown

As a result, the formula

Always = profit + rebate in daily mode + bonus trades

Market against TS = profit + rebate in daily mode + bonus trade - drawdown

Market to my side = profit + rebate in daily mode + bonus trading + drawdown decrease

Oxana Tambur:
They all seem to be pissed off that I'm a girl and can't shut my mouth when I stand up for what I've honestly earned and acquired without a backlash.
They just don't know how to react, especially when they realize that you are not making fun of me, but that you are being honest and heartfelt.
That's it, I'm off to the English part ... (you can't relax).

Sergey Golubev:
They just don't know how to react, especially when they realise that you are not messing around, but that you are being honest and heartfelt.
Yeah, you pour your heart out, and then you get shit all over it without a trace of conscience.
It's the behavior of the shallow. Alas, that's what men do.

Sergey Golubev:
They just don't know how to react, especially when they realise that you are not making fun of me, but that you are being honest and heartfelt.
That's it, I'm off to the English part ... (I cannot relax).
Thank you and have a nice day and work, and most importantly, enjoy their work, and not, as we have here, only negative.

Oxana Tambur:
Yeah, you pour your soul out and it gets shat on without a backlash of conscience.
It's the behavior of the shallow. Alas, it's not uncommon for men.
I know what you mean. They don't like us English guys either.
I'm off to my English section of the forum.
:)

Viktor Shekhovtsov:

I opened it and let it hang, the market will come back.

The people who sold here must have thought so too))

As they once sang,

"It'll all come back, it'll all come back!" С.

Anton Zverev:

The people who sold here must have thought so too))

it's not the death of the depo , i have had similar moments min. 2 in 1.5 years (Aug 15 and Jun 16)

The main thing is single lot lock trading and stamina (long sit out)

Alexey Burnakov:

As they once sang,

"It'll all come back, it'll all come back!" С.

I've been convinced hundreds of times: the stop here is out, but a return of the price immediately or in the medium term is any number of times in the market.

Viktor Shekhovtsov:
I've seen it a hundred times before: the stop here is out, but the return of the price immediately or in the medium term is a very common moment in the market.
I sang it sarcastically. ) But if you're lucky, I'm glad.
Reason: