Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 322

NYROBA:

A cent?! You can't be serious. Let's start with a tenner at least. )))

What's the point? What's the point? Demonstrating profitable trading?

Or to engage in, pardon me, applied phallometry - who has a bigger deposit?

What does deposit size have to do with it?

NYROBA:

As you can see from the report, the account has doubled in a month! )))

The report does not show that. That is because you are not presenting the report. A picture taken with a screenshot does not count as a report. The report is the transactions made. Plus the unclosed ones. You probably also need to explain and print in 72 font - DEPOSIT=REPOSIT, DEPOSIT=REPOSIT, DEPOSIT=REPOSIT.

Also, there is no confirmation that you are trading this account on your forecasts.

Swetten:
Put it out there. Delays will not stop online trading from being online trading.

I support you! Do it, it's always interesting to watch! )))

NYROBA:

Yes, I do not hide the fact that my reviews are expensive!

For example, a subscription to analytics for traders which includes trading signals on 10 major currency pairs:

EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/USD, EUR/CAD, USD/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY costs $500 per month.

Analyst reviews for investors who are not interested in intraday trading are provided for half a year with weekly

updated on the following instruments: USD index; EUR/USD, USD/RUB, EUR/RUB; major world indices :

RTSI, MICEX, DJIA, NASDAQ, S&P500, DAX, CAC40, FTSE100, NIKKEI; as well as oil, gas, gold and real estate .

Subscription is for 180 days, its cost is 3000 USD (500 USD per month). Do not consider it an advertisement!

This analytics is not for everyone. Maybe in the near future the price will go up!

If you want cheaper, please, the Internet is full of free analytics, download them as you wish, nobody forbids.

Note: the essential difference - I offer the analytics on which I trade myself, I opened specially a month ago PAMM account for a minimum amount of $ 500 (400 euros)

To demonstrate the results of trading signals in real time mode. As you can see from the report, during one month my account doubled! )))

Uh-oh, you've stepped up. The key phrase is "not for everyone". Show + for at least six months, then we'll see.
Well, everyone already knows that you don't trade on your forecasts. This is not a forum for suckers.
p.s. Well sorry, your statistics do not coincide with your "predictions". You decided to look for dumb people on this forum? Dumb!

Gans-deGlucker:

I don't know Photoshop well, we have different concepts of the word online. And the concept of risk too. So before throwing down the gauntlet here, we need to agree on the rules to be followed. And you'll have to start with yourself. And your pattern does work. Look in the mirror and reread your posts. And then read mine. If you find at least one where I call myself an experienced trader - I will take it back. I know how to do it.

P.S. I do not trade without stops and do not overshoot losses (the market has taught me that). The market has taught me to do that. That's why my profits are not huge, and probably not comparable to yours. I am neither cold nor hot from it. Therefore, simply comparing these results in terms of profit is meaningless. You and I are speaking in different languages and in different systems of coordinates. If rules are proposed that adequately measure the risks of trading, I will be happy to participate.

Told you, when it comes down to it.... )))

Pegasmaster:

Yes, as-is-question-question, but why, I do not really understand?
http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=12671
Trading is conservative. The real system has been running since May 27, 2009 (look there)
Used "martin" since 27 may 2009.
p.s. Don't give me a hard time, I'm mega-sensitive to it.

There's nothing to be ashamed of, so it's nothing to be ashamed of!

R.S. Everything is always seen in comparison! ))

Gans-deGlucker:

If rules are proposed that adequately measure the risks of trading, I would be happy to participate.

I propose rules:

1. demonstrate profitable trading over a certain period of time (two months, for example);

2. each one trades as he/she is good at it;

3. at the end of the period, you should measure your profit in percentage terms: drawdowns, profits, etc.

Percentage is universal and does not depend on deposit size etc.

Niroba, how are you?

NYROBA:

There's nothing to be ashamed of, so it's nothing to be ashamed of!

R.S. Everything is always seen in comparison! ))

And what do we see? There is 80 euros on the account.

I'll deposit it up to one hundred euros by Monday.

I don't like what you've circled. I'll open a new account.

Niroba, come on, what are you doing? "There's nothing to be ashamed of, so there's nothing to be ashamed of!".

You see, I'm already losing to you.

NYROBA:

A cent?! You can't be serious!? :)))))

Let's at least start with a tenner. )))
How about a 20? I spend more on booze with my friends than I do on your fibo.
I mean, really, it's not serious.
P.s. Alex, either show real progress or goodbye. Well, I'm not going to compete with you when you have an account of 400 euros, and I have 24k quid. The percentage of the rise would be inadequate. Especially since I don't have an overdraft.

NYROBA:

Told you, when it comes down to it.... )))

As Svetlana correctly pointed out, there's not the slightest desire for phallometrics. A tenner, a hundred, a million... It's not about the number. Risks decide everything. You will understand in time :)

I have a PAMM account where my friend and I trade, and my forex robot is also working. If you want - compete. If I don't feel like it, I don't give a damn. I do not know how to compare camels with elephants. I am not an analyst, PR or marketer. I am a programmer and I like accuracy. http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/rating/essence/pamm/action/monitoring/id/94421/

Reason: