Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 320

NYROBA:

As the account grows, I will post standard reports from Metac.

Account numbers are known, so balance results can be reconciled on

Fibo and Alpari sites.I'm not going to give out the password, for the reasons I stated earlier in this thread,

I announced earlier in this thread. I will inform you in advanceabout the amount and date of withdrawal .

I`llinform you in advance and post reports after withdrawal .

(To be able to track the balance curve in real time. ))

Alex, a direct offer!
Come to Kharkov, I'll teach you how to use a "martin" without consequences.
No irony or sarcasm! I've been using "martin" for a year now and my account is only growing. The main thing is not to get greedy. The 1000% APR is for pushers.
p.s. Or are you too proud of your "achievements" to learn?

Gans-deGlucker:
The fact is that most people alas read from the last page. Therefore it is necessary to remind the hoo-hoo from time to time. I do occasionally post messages to VictorArth (but there is a pre-moderation, so not everything gets through). If I'm not mistaken, the market is slowly changing, and I'm sure it will be useful for inexperienced traders/investors. I am not a trader, but I am a trader with forks to get it off my ears figuratively speaking.
You are inimitable! I didn't notice you much in Victor's pamm branch, sorry.
p.s. Victor trades the promises, and he does it just wonderfully (at 60% loss during the year - 219 managed accounts, the original investor volume of more than 2m rubles)! Bravo indeed!
Something to learn from traders with a positive yield curve

Pegasmaster: Victor trades on promises, and he does it amazingly well (at 60% loss for the year - 219 managed accounts, with an initial investor volume of over 2m roubles)!

Yes, it's fantastic! (с)....)))

LeoV:

Yeah, that's fantastic! (с)....)))

I'm shocked, I really am! I have a 130% APR, but there's no such hype at all.
So there's something else I don't know.
p.s. When a person stops studying or thinks he knows everything - then degradation and decline begins

Pegasmaster: I got 130% p.a.

Good result! I think so...

Pegasmaster:
You're unbelievable! I didn't see much of you in Victor's pamm branch, sorry.
p.s. Victor trades the promises, and he does it just wonderfully (at 60% loss during the year - 219 managed accounts, the original investor volume of more than 2m rubles)! Bravo indeed!
Something to learn from traders with a positive yield curve
Well, Mr Niroba's price tags are not exactly democratic either. Atomic, I'd say. And the value of the information he gives is highly questionable. So both are good, this one with its adaptive robots and this one with its pictures from Paint.

Gans-deGlucker:
Well, Mr Niroba's price tags aren't exactly democratic either. Atomic, I'd say. And the value of the information he gives is highly questionable. So both are good, this one with its adaptive robots and this one with its pictures from Paint.
Yeah, I see it's all about PR, not profitability.

Pegasmaster:
Alex, a direct proposal!
Come to Kharkiv, I will teach you how to use the "martin" without consequences.
No irony or sarcasm! I've been using the "martin" for a year on the real account and the account is only growing. The main thing is not to get greedy. The 1000% APR is for pushers.
p.s. Or are you too proud of your "achievements" to learn?

If you are too proud of your "achievements" to learn? )))

Learning?! I'm past that period of gaining knowledge, I'm in the process of giving back

knowledge and practical skills in trading. The more you give, the more you get in return!

I think I know everything I need to know about financial markets for long term success. )))

NYROBA:

I have my own profitable trading strategy, the results of which I demonstrate in this thread. )))

Learning?! I'm past that period of gaining knowledge, I'm in the process of giving back

knowledge and practical skills in trading. The more you give, the more you get in return!

I think I know everything I need to know about financial markets for long term success. )))

Lower your nose!!! Please!!! Otherwise you'll trip and get your face smashed into something in public.

Gans-deGlucker:
The fact that most of the alas read the last page. Therefore it is necessary to periodically remind the hoo-hoo. And Victor Art I occasionally unsubscribe (though there is pre-moderation, not all goes). If I'm not mistaken, the market is slowly changing, and I'm sure it will be useful for inexperienced traders/investors. For me it takes a little time, and I hope it does some good for inexperienced traders/investors.

I have noticed a pattern that comrades or gentlemen, whichever way you prefer, who are trying to present themselves as experienced traders

are really nothing. I've offered several times to make a money bet, but when it comes

to real trading, there's a lot of ridiculous excuses, which is understandable. :)))

If even one of the ardent critics will accept my trade bet, I take it back.)

Gluecker, would you like to trade with me online? How dare you?! ;-)

Reason: